SCScarpet complaint

S

Good Afternoon,

Samantha Gibson, 2 Birnie Place.

I am writing to complain about carpets delivered today and customer service I have received. When ordering the carpets I gave square meterage of the room only, I feel I was never made aware of the free survey or asked for room dimensions. As This is my first home and first time buying carpets I was not aware that this normally happens. Today the carpets arrived, they did not fit the rooms and the colours were not as specified for each room. I have phoned the sales person who sold me the carpets (Liza) but she has not been very helpful with these complaints. I have been offered to return the carpets at my own cost and pay the extra for upsizing. And pay for delivery and fitting again but I do not feel this is fair under the circumstances.

I would ask that you look into this matter at your very earliest convenience and please get back to me on: [protected]

Thanks
Samantha

This was an email sent yesterday to your Aberdeen Branch manager. This has not yet been dignified with any response. The customer service I have been shown is appalling. I had taken time off work and paid for removal vans specifically to fit in with my carpets being delivered and fitted.
It has caused alot of distress over the past few days and we are unable to move forward in our new home until matters are delt with.

When ordering the carpets over the phone Liza used a chart to tell me what sizes fitted with my given square meterage. Being a carpet company i would expect staff to be aware that not everyone understands the routine with measurements. I was never offered a free surveryor, only asked if I was happy with the sizes she stated. In conclusion the carpets did not fit my rooms despite advertising the fact an extra length is added to ensure they fit.
I then still had to pay the carpet fitter and still have a room without a carpet.

I would ask that you kindly look into the matter and respond as soon as possible.