Scribd.comcharged unknowingly for free trial

S

Dear sir/madam,

I wish to know why did scribd.com charged my visa credit card for the followings:

1. 9 april 2017 for usd 8.99
2. 9 march 2017 for usd 8.99

I declare that I did not purchase any products online from you. And if I have given you my confidential financial info for your advertised "free" trial, then there is no reason for you charge my visa credit card by "hiding" such billing terms in a mass of words. This is preying, scam and unethical business practice.

Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com,
Mobile +[protected].

Failing which I will file a formal and legal complaint to the relevant authorities.

My visa credit card is [protected].

Regards,

Lim sock cheng
Card holder name

C. C. Visa debit card complaints & reviews

• Fu
    Fuen Chin Nov 13, 2018

This happen to my bank account in England too. this is very very annoying! they paid me in USD$ with shortage converted to British Pounds.

• Le
    Leatha Manning Aug 14, 2018

Try contacting the Secretary of State with your complaint. Something has to be done about their fraudulent practices.

• Ar
    Arva DeRis Jun 23, 2017

Same thing happened to me.

• Do