ScoreSense.comunauthorized charges on bank statement

I went through my bank statement and discovered there was a charge of $29.95 to score sense. I have never heard of score sense. I never authorized anyone from score sense to take $29.95 from my bank account. I contacted score sense as soon as I saw bank statement. They told me they would put in a request for a refund. Two days later, I recieved an e-mail saying they won't refund the money because I didn't do it in the correct time frame. What??! I never signed up for the service and I never authorized them to take money out of my account. What does time frame have to do with getting the refund? I never signed up!!! I made another request today for the $29.95. It's not even the money, it's the principle of it. If your thinking about signing up with this company, don"t do it! They steal and lie. Horrible company!!!

• Updated by Patricia Grays · Jul 01, 2018

thank you for returning my money back to my account.

• Re
    Reviewer36819 Nov 19, 2018

they took 39.95 out of my account without approval, then they told me they would refund it. after 3 weeks I called back they said it was denied. they are not even in the usa, he told me they are in Costa Rica

Sandy SaboFatula Nov 14, 2018

Unauthorized debit card charges were entered on 10/13.

• Ri
    RickC44 Nov 12, 2018

This company my wife said charged me $39, 95 for nothing if they dont give me back that money I will find out what my options are if, any body else got took p[lease get up with me [email protected], rick

• Un
    Unfortunately Oct 21, 2018

I did not do this servucr plus my name my husband card I have my own I am on ssi and once a month paymebt cannot afford tgis to happen I want my money back they aretelling me because Ive been in this to long cannot refund me. help

Comments
    Comments

• He
    Heidi Earls Guettler Oct 15, 2018

I never signed up for this service for me or my husband - yet we have been been being billed 29.95 twice since 5/2018! At a tune to approximately 269.55. I want a full refund - or I will take legal action. Your services is completely unethical and you are defrauding innocent consumers.

Heidi Guettler and Chris Guettler

John Castillo Sep 05, 2018

I have never givin you permission to withdraw money from me. Unless you can prove otherwise I will be contacting bbb and whoever else I need to

• Ro
    Rosalie Mann Sep 01, 2018

I ordered monitoring of my credit on 19 th of Dec. 2017 and they did not cancel me when they said they would. I canceled the same day I signed up. My client number is 35992. I have requested a refund. they have now canceled me as of today, the 28th of December, 2017.

• Ap
    April Nottingham Sep 01, 2018

Money was taking off my card without permission

• Gb
    Gbunn9981 Sep 01, 2018

I don't recall reading anything saying it would take 39.95 from my account. I had that money in my account to pay other bills which are now late. The account has been canceled and I want my money refunded. Please and thank you.

• Pa
    patricia linder Aug 21, 2018

0n 3 4 2018 scoresense took from my account 39.95 i did not tell anyone to take this money for something i dont use so i want my money put back in my account Im calling my bank to report this

• Rd
    R. D.Johnson Aug 20, 2018

As per their site, I paid $1 for a "FREE" credit report. Several days later I found an unauthorized $39.95 on my bank statement. I contacted them and they refused to credit the charge back to my account. I will submit a report to BBB.

• Je
    jessjal Aug 20, 2018

don't trust them people they are rip-off they will take your money not worth the time hope it happens to them and then they will understand!

• Pa
    Patricia Grays Aug 15, 2018

I want you to stop taking money from my account and put it back.please.

• Re
    reginaldu2001 Aug 15, 2018

I was looking through my account and I found that scoresense has been taking money without my authorization and consent. it is frustrating every month to see this company take from my account. I did not order a credit score nor want to see my credit check with this company.

• Pi
    Pikey Mar 25, 2015

Well they have charged us two times so far since we have had it canceled and of course when you call them you get no where with them and thats all they can say to you is call them .well we have called dumba**es and you still haven't done anything but try to manipulate us. Another thing the same day I checked my credit with these dumb idiots I also had it checked by professional and my score was much higher with the professional that is the reason I was cancelling in the first place cause they suck and can't even give the right score!

ScoreSense Mar 27, 2014

Hi Laverne,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at [protected] to address your concerns. Our gents are available during the following hours:

• La
    Laverne Blair Mar 23, 2014

i call to have my money back to my account i was told that no account was open that a lie cancel this matter for once or u will be in court with my lawyer [protected]

ScoreSense Feb 14, 2014

Hi Ariel,
    We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at [protected] to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

• Ar
    Ariel wilson Feb 12, 2014

Unauthorized credit card charge I didn't make

ScoreSense Feb 07, 2014

Hi Donna,

• Do
    Donna Ramirez Feb 06, 2014

I too was charged, I asked for a REFUND of the 29.95, but they were billed simultaneously from my credit card. I complained and received a response from them stating my refund was denied because it was requested after the billing date. What a scam. They have done nothing to help me

ScoreSense Feb 03, 2014

Hi Greg,

directly, please contact our Customer Care team at [protected] to address your
    concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

• Gr
    greg christensen1 Feb 03, 2014

authorised a one dollar refundable fee to have my credit checked. Today they charged my account for an additional 29.95, which I did not authorise.

ScoreSense Jan 31, 2014

[protected] to address your concerns. Our agents are available during
    the following hours:

• Je
    jenn7393 Jan 30, 2014

Otl keeps getting into my bank account and I have called several times to stop it and have even changed my card numbers ect. I have not went online or purchased any credit reports this year. I should have the company reimburse me.

Scammed by Score Sense Jan 28, 2014

I too was scammed by Score Sense! I called when I saw the charges on my bank card, they said they could give me one month free, which I did not want, then refused to take away what they had charged me for services I never received! Does anyone know where I can go to file a formal complaint? Someone is getting rich from charging lots of people $29.95 for services they do not even want!

ScoreSense Jan 21, 2014

Hi,

• Gu
    Gusandrade Jan 20, 2014

They charged my checking account before the free trail expired. Can I get my money back? How & where can I file a complaint against score sense and cancel the account?

ScoreSense Jan 20, 2014

Hi Terrence,

• Te
    Terrence Kelsey Jan 19, 2014

on january 17th at 3:18 am, a text was recieve on my cell phone that, the amount of $29.95, was taken off my prepaid achieve master card, without authorization.This is my complaint.