ScoreSense.com company logo
ScoreSense.com
reviews & complaints
ScoreSense.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

193 complaints
63 resolved 130 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

ScoreSense.com reviews & complaints 161 - 193

ScoreSense.com complaints 193

Nov 21, 2015

ScoreSense.com - company has been taking $29.95 from my checking account without my approval from february 2015 up to and including november 2015.

To date the company has returned 4 months of the $29.95, and have disapproved the balance. My account number is: [protected]. I have a confirmation that my case is closed as of November 15, 2015, the cancellation number is [protected]. The account number with ScoreSense.com is [protected]. At this time I am requesting the remaining balance owed to me, as I never gave the company permission to take said money from my account. I am seeking 10 months of $29.95, as the company has to date returned 4 months. Thank you, in advance for your time and consideration.

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at [protected] to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

T
Nov 11, 2015

ScoreSense.com - free credit report

I went on www.annualcreditreport.com and had to signup for report and put in my credit card for a 30 day trail period, but was charge 7 days later for 39.95. I have call ScoreSense and Experian about this and can't be refunded the money. Try calling Annual report just get recording. This whole thing is a scam. Now I am going to my bank to see what they can do to help me. I am to be able to get the report free. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS SCAM, YOUR THE GOVERMENT.

P

ScoreSense.com - taking money from my checking account w/o authorization

Have had over 7 months of unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account.. Called 4-5 times to correct this and cancel it... They refuse to refund over 200.00 dollars... My email was hacked.. Had no confirmation or connection with the company.. Other than one time free trial... If there is ever a class action suit filed.. I'll join it

Nov 08, 2015

ScoreSense.com - monthly membership fraud

On or about november 1, 2015: I requested my free annual credit reports from experian, equifax, and trans union llc. On the website, www.annualcreditreport.com. on november 7, 2015: my bank account was charged $39.95 for a membership that I do not want! There was no opt out option for this membership and I can find no way to automatically cancel it! Refund my $39.95 immediately... As quickly as you took it away, and not in 3 - 5 business days! Do not continue or start any membership in my name! It is not, never has been, and will continue to not be my intention to pay for a membership for this service. All I wanted was my free credit report, which it turns out is not free at all! Fraudulent advertising! I will be submitting a complaint to the ftc regarding this type of fraudulent business practice.

H

ScoreSense.com - unauthorized credit card charges, I never ordered this or even heard of it.

Nov.3, 2015, i'm disabled and on a monthly budget, I noticed some monet missing out of my account $39.95, it was takin out before I could even pay my own bills. So I logged into my account and saw this company that charged me $39.95 and it's pending, I would like a refund in full asap, I can't afford this, how can anybody do this, i've been up all night because of this... Here is exactly what I can see on my account...11/03/2015 01:08:23 otl*scoresence.com, [protected], tx pending cash purchase $39.95

H
Nov 04, 2015

Like I said, I never ordered anything, I'm a single mother and on disability. I'm sick to my stomach that someone else can hack into my account and just take my money.I'm pissed and been up all night over this. I feel like I've been violated...

D

ScoreSense.com - credit checker

This company charged me $39.95 before a trial period ended, which was seven days. Then when I wanted them to log in, I couldn't. They unbeknownst to me knew my mother's middle name, which i've never given them. Then, when I wanted to get a new password they said they would send me an email, it never came. After several requests I thought i'd receive something. Nothing! I am angry and still being charged by these rip offs. Something needs to happen and hope more people complain to stop this company in their tracks with charges up the wazoo! Please listen and respond, or something!

Oct 09, 2015

ScoreSense.com - unauthorized charges

After a "Free Credit Check ScoreSense continued to make unauthorized charges to my card. They set up a customer account # [protected] which I never received and did not authorize. The only reason I discovered the charge was the continuing charge appearing on my account. I complained and was given the cancellation # [protected]

ScoreSense

ScoreSense.com - they've been charging my visa card, monthly $39.00.

First of all, I never applied, to do any business transactions, with scoresense, as i, also, never allowed them to have the account number, to my visa card, via the internet. Thus, I have no-idea how they managed to gain access to my account. Now, i've already complained to the company directly, via e-mail, and they did respond, saying that, they would cancel the account, with their company, and that they would refund a certain portion on my money, back to me, but, not all of it. So, as there is obviously something going-on here, of an odd nature, as i'm sure you already know, I want a full-investigation performed, in this case, as I want all of my money returned, back to me, every penny of it. E-mail address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Sep 23, 2015

ScoreSense.com - cancelation!

I am not a member but have been getting numerous emails for this Co. I have tried to cancel and be removed from their email list numerous times and I still get the emails! My latest is today, Ref. #...

A

ScoreSense.com - taking money from my account after I call and cancel after the free trail

I sign up for the FREE trail and 4 days into I decided that it wasn't worth the 29.99 I call the number and cancel, I thought it was done right. Wrong a year later I was looking into my amex statement and boy was I surprised to see that they have been charging every month
why I didn't check before you ask because I though that I had use my ATM but lesson learnt PLEASE BEWARE!

S
Aug 29, 2015

ScoreSense.com - lack of service, inaccessible website, can't cancell by phone.

I started subscribing to scoresense.com months ago. I have almost never been able to access the website. They keep billing me for a service I can't get through to. Also, I understand that if I do cancell, the cancellation is immediate even though I may have just been charged for another month. What a ripoff!. They also send me communications indicating there has been a change in my credit status but then I can't find out what the change has been! What a tease! It's companies like this that give the internet a bad name. I'd like one more credit score sent to me (I think I deserve that much), a refund of the last 2 months billing, and then I'd like the account cancelled.

Aug 26, 2015

ScoreSense.com - predatory and deceptive

After foolishly using this service I called to cancel in 7 days and was assured by the customer service agent that the service was cancelled and I would not be billed. I was billed automatically anyway. The explanation was that I had signed up at 1pm and my call in 7days was at 7pm so they had already billed my credit card at 2pm.
This is deceptive business practices since I was assured by the agent I spoke with, that I had cancelled in time, my query was clear that I did not want the service and was cancelling in 7 days to avoid a charge beyond the $1. The narrow cancellation time frame is predatory serving not to provide a valuable service but to "catch" the customer unaware.
I will hope that their business office will determine that I am due a refund.

They operate in an unethical and predatory manner.

ScoreSense.com - money taken out of bank account

Had a credit report [protected] for $1. oo. Never went on his site again. Did not understand that I would be paying $29.95 a month. I am an elderly person and have been ill for the past year. On a...

L

ScoreSense.com - took money out of my account even after cancellation

I made a note on the calendar to cancel the trial with
Scoresense. The day I called to cancel the cs representative couldn't find any information on me at all. He asked me everything but my hair color. Because of this he assured me that I no longer had an account as there was no information coming up on me whatsoever.
2 weeks later when I checked my account to see if my SSI had been deposited I noticed a $39.95 withdrawl UNAUTHORIZED taken from my account. I immediately called Scoresense and relayed the whole conversation about the call I had made 2 weeks before and demanded that the money be refunded. I was told that a request for a refund would be sent to the Corporate Office and I would receive an email from them and probably a refund as there was still no information found. My refund was REFUSED. I am livid. I sent another email to them telling them they had made a mistake and I expected to receive a refund for $39.95. It's been several days and still no email.

ScoreSense.com - unauthorized bank debit

I was looking for local apartment rentals and in order to get the details I had to submit my email, and debit card to validate my identity. This was free on website. Then a $39.99 charge deducted from my bank account. It was all the money I had for groceries for my child and I that they took without authorization.
I contacted immediately the number associated with score sense. They are not open on weekends. So I called on Monday morning first thing. The CSR said I enrolled for a subscription, and that my 7 day free trial was over. I said I never signed up for a subscription. He said it was to monitor your credit score, I said I did not enroll in that program. I know how to monitor my own credit reports. I can not afford a service like that. He continued to try and keep me with them by lowering the price of the subscription. I said no, I want my money back and I want it back now. He said I have cancelled your subscription and sent your request to have reversal done to your debit card. They will contact you in 24 hours. I said how will they contact me, when they do not have my phone number. Oh, they send emails out. I said how convienent. Needless to say, it has been over a month and no email and no check in the mail or return of money to my bank account. Seems like the US Attorney General's office could do something with practices of those like this company that are misleading. I know I will never get my money back

ScoreSense.com - scamming scamps

I made an account with score sense just to check my credit score. Well I was planning on just using the trial period, but I forgot to cancel it and was charged the 29.95 monthly fee, cool. The...

ScoreSense.com - withdraw money without knowledge

soresense took $29.95 out of my bank account for 6 months and i did' n even know it.april 3 i check my account, and i was over drawn. I know i had $29 in there but i starting checking all my tranactions and then i found out that this soresense had taken out $29.95, so i overdrawn. so i called them to see how i got in this and they said i did a credit check for a $1 and i did't canel the membership that came with it.i didn't know nothing about any membership.it is all a con, and a way to cheat people out of money.i told them not to take no more money from my bank. i asked for some refund, and they said they would check. 2 days ago i got a email saying i would not get no money back. i just want people to know about crooked this company is.

ScoreSense.com - unauthorized billing

I noticed a unauthorized deduction from my bank account of 29.95. I called the phone number that my bank showed and I called up and spoke to a person that tried to feed me the BS that I enrolled with them back in March of 2013. I advised that person that I would not sign up for a company to manage my credit. I have been unemployed but taking care of my husband who has been ill for the past three years. We live on a pension that we barely get by on. I would never sign up for something like a place to watch my credit. I personally think that it is a waste of my money for something like that. I was put on hold while he put my through to his supervisor, "not" that did not happen.
I am so angry that this place took my money without my permission. They somehow got my information and have been stealing from me every month. They are taking food off my table and I don't appreciate that. I guess my next step is to contact the attorney general of my home state as well as the A.G. of Texas and then of course the Better Business Bureau. I don't know what good it will do but I need to do something. These places just take and take and they have been doing this for almost a year now. I also would like to let Google know as well as Bing that they are allowing a business steal from people through their site. I'm just mad, because these places keep getting away with it.
Thank You.

A
Sep 14, 2015

was charged a dollar and then charged $39.95 when it was suppose to be free called got canceled but denied refund before the 5 days were up so I will call the B.B.B. and the attorney generals office to complain to them about the scam hope you all do the same.

ScoreSense

ScoreSense.com - recurring debits from my credit card account

Scoresense has been making unauthorized $29. 95 debits to my credit card account since july 14, 2014. I have not knowingly signed up for any of their alleged services. I will be contacting them tomorrow to demand return of the fraudently - obtained $179. 70. As a public service, this company needs to be put out of business.

Credit score sense. charge me $29.00 for what Idid ask thim to do.

Hi Eason,

ScoreSense.com - cancellation fraud

Cancelled service via phone 2 months ago. This month I got another charge to my bank account. To cancel, I was on the phone for 30 minutes and I kept having to refuse offers. I never said ok to...

1  ...  4 5 6  ...  10