ScoreSense.comnot so safe and secure

K

After submitting my credit card information "safe and securely", my card was charged by however when I called them they had no record of my name or credit card information in their system. They told me they would look into it and get back to me, yet never even asked me for a phone number or email address to contact me at.

The representative that I spoke to said, "I'm sorry about that, is there anything else I can help you with?" Well yes, how about find out what happens to my credit card information when I enter it into your "safe and secure" site! How do you bill someone and then not have any record of it?

Ultimately, I've been left having to check my credit card statement periodically making sure that they don't decide to "not" have my information again and bill me!

My recommendation is DO NOT USE scoresense.com!

• Sc
    ScoreSense Feb 26, 2014

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at [protected] to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

• Vi
    VictimofScoreSenseSCAM Feb 19, 2014

ScoreSense: They required credit card for "refundable" $1 charge. Suddenly, I'm swamped with credit/money/loan spams--dozens in one day. My credit card is charged twice. All the info "to unsubscribe" says to call [protected] before Feb 22. I'm still trying! Called already dozens of times every day-- on hold for 15 minutes each time, still no one answered! Don't know what their so-called membership charges are but I've got American Express to protect me, I hope.

This seems to be a window to huge spam mailing lists, and don't know yet what they are going to try to charge me. Their 800 # seems to be a fake as well. Scam!!

• Ca
    cara lee Dec 13, 2011

That is exactly what I got... They wouldnt feel the same if it was there money... They are worthless no good ###s and need to get a real job... You talk to them they say they will put in a request done it three times now and they might as well of just told me all times that my request was denied... Worthless no good ### who obviously dont know what its like to live paycheck to paycheck relyin on the cash they steal from you...
    Cara

• De
    debby090 Jul 26, 2011

oh wait i have the email they will send you let me paste it
    Dear deborah,

After careful review of your ScoreSense account, we have determined that we're unable to approve your request for a refund for the charge of $29.95 that occurred on 7/23/2011. Your request was denied because you requested the refund after your initial free trial period expired or because there is not enough information to substantiate a fraud claim.

If you have any further questions, please call us at 1- (Monday through Friday 8 AM – 8 PM CST, Saturday 8 AM – 5 PM CST or Sunday 12 PM – 6 PM CST).

Sincerely,

ScoreSense Customer Care

now you bounced my account hope when my 3 kids are starving nxt 2 weeks u think of me!

• De
    debby090 Jul 26, 2011

don't bother emailing them they will give you a run around and you probably still didnt get your money just like didn't keep getting emails like this now i am going to call my bank and tell them these are unauthorized and illegal charges and i want to prosecute!

• Cs
    CSHelp Mar 30, 2011

Hi KRL,
    I am sorry that you had this experience. Will you please contact me so that I can handle this matter for you personally and ensure that the account associated with your credit card was canceled? Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,