Score Senseaccount draft

This company is really pissing me off because they have fraudently taken money out of my moms account for my credit report and they keep taking money out every month when I cancelled their services 2 weeks after using them. Its been 4 months now and they are still drafting the acct and won't refund anything. They need their # chewed about the scams they are pulling because this is getting ridiculous. The customer service is poor and it makes no sense that they don't have a corporate office number.

ScoreSense Jul 23, 2014

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at [protected] to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

ScoreSense Jul 17, 2014

Hi George Ann,

• Ge
    GeorgeAnn Day Jul 14, 2014

Back in April I must have signed up with Score sense for what I thought was $1.00. The next three months, not knowing, my account was over drawn May and June.
    Score sense took out $29.95. I finally found out this month because I started asking questions. I wish I would have asked sooner.
    I live on $860.00 a month.
    I would have never knowingly signed up with a company who would take out 29.95. For me that's more than a weeks worth of groceries.
    I'm extremely disappointed.

ScoreSense May 28, 2014

Hi,

• Mk
    MkStItCh May 23, 2014

You must provide valid debit or credit card payment information at time of enrollment in Subscription Services, or at the time of purchase of Transactional Services. We will verify your debit or credit card information before processing your order, including performing an authorization in an amount up to the stated monthly membership fee for all Subscription Services, and/or all fees associated with the purchase of Transaction Services. The authorization amount may count against your debit or credit limit. For Subscription Services which include a free-trial period, if you do not cancel your free trial within the free trial period, you will be charged at the monthly rate in effect at that time for the Subscription Services for which you enrolled. Your debit or credit card (including, if applicable, as automatically updated by your card provider following expiration or change in account number) will continue to be charged each month at the applicable monthly rate unless and until you cancel the Subscription Services. IF THE SERVICES YOU CHOOSE INCLUDE A FREE-TRIAL PERIOD, YOUR FREE TRIAL PERIOD IS MEASURED IN 24-HOUR DAYS. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU SIGN UP FOR A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL PERIOD AT 10:00 A.M. ON MARCH 1, 2017, YOUR FREE TRIAL PERIOD WILL EXPIRE AT 9:59 A.M. ON MARCH 8, 2017.

FROME THE TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT ON THE WEB SITE...

• Mk
    MkStItCh May 22, 2014

So, as I said the first time... The charge was for the service that you did NOT cancel..

From the SCORE SENSE SITE:
    "7. In order to use the Sites and the Services, You must provide the following information:
    You must provide valid debit or credit card payment information at
    time of enrollment in Subscription Services, or at the time of purchase
    of Transactional Services. We will verify your debit or credit card
    information before processing your order, including performing an
    authorization in an amount up to the stated monthly membership fee for
    all Subscription Services, and/or all fees associated with the purchase
    of Transaction Services. The authorization amount may count against your
    debit or credit limit. For Subscription Services which include a
    free-trial period, if you do not cancel your free trial within the free
    trial period, you will be charged at the monthly rate in effect at that
    time for the Subscription Services for which you enrolled. Your debit or
    credit card (including, if applicable, as automatically updated by your
    card provider following expiration or change in account number) will
    continue to be charged each month at the applicable monthly rate unless
    and until you cancel the Subscription Services. IF THE SERVICES YOU
    CHOOSE INCLUDE A FREE-TRIAL PERIOD, YOUR FREE TRIAL PERIOD IS MEASURED
    IN 24-HOUR DAYS. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU SIGN UP FOR A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL
    PERIOD AT 10:00 A.M. ON MARCH 1, 2017, YOUR FREE TRIAL PERIOD WILL
    EXPIRE AT 9:59 A.M. ON MARCH 8, 2017.You may be required to provide your social security number and
    other personal information, such as previous addresses, employment, and
    other names, so that your identity can be verified in order to use some
    Services.You must provide true, accurate and complete information about
    yourself as prompted by the applicable form(s) for the Services and, for
    Subscription Services, to promptly update your information if and when
    it changes. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate,
    or incomplete, or we have reason to believe that such information is
    untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate
    your subscription or void your transaction."

Please stop removing my posts

• Sd
    sdjames16 May 22, 2014

After reading other complaints about score sense, mine is about identical to all the others. I paid 1.00 for a free trail, really I just needed a credit report, and about a week later I was charged 29 dollars with no warning, and no authorization of this activated service. I called to cancel the service, explained the situation, and requested a refund. My request was dined because the refund was "requested after the communicated billing date", I find if was impossible to comply for that fact that I was not aware of the charge, I did not sign up for the monthly service, and I was not given this "date of communication billing date". I find it very suspicious that it is this easy to "sign" up for this service. 29 dollars might not seem like a lot of money but it is to me, especially a week before pay day ( I easily could have over drafted if I did not catch this charge).

ScoreSense Mar 08, 2013

Hi Maria,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at [protected] to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Maria Laucella-Irwin Mar 07, 2013

Score Sense withdraw the total amount of $ 59.90 from my banking account without my authorization. Someone got a hold of my online login in information and activated the account. I called up Score Sense and made a compliant regarding this matter. I did not go online and activate an account with Score sense and authorized them to with draw anything from my account. Someone took my information and was able to sign on and subscribe to Score Sense. I have reported this fraud action to www.ic3.gov . I want my credit card to be refunded the amount taken out of my account. I cancelled this account last year and did not want this so I do not know how this happened but I want it fixed and the amount of $59.90 credit back to my account. Membership number I think is [protected].
    Maria Laucella-Irwin
    [email protected]

• Joyell Burke Sep 20, 2012

I guess the wouldnt get much business, if they didnt take it...its immoral and unethical!!!

• Le
    Leah Green Sep 20, 2012

This company has been charging my credit card $29.95 A MONTH since July of 2017 without my permission. I have never approved, nor given any of my information to this company, yet they have it all and charging me every month!! They say it could be that somebody entered my information to see if my credit is any good before they commit fraud on my name to see how much credit that somebody could get!! This is outrageous!! I am filing a complaint with the Oklahoma City Police Depsartment as well as the FBI fraud department. I demand a refund for the past 3 months I have been charged and my "supposed" account with Score Sense has been cancelled.

Jack Daddy Sep 15, 2012

I didn't sign up for this and they are taking out $29.95 a month for this service. I've called them and and told them that i didn't sign up for this and they still took it out again this month. My name is Jack Scroggins and u can reach me at [protected]

• Me
    Meganalower Apr 08, 2012

I paid off the balance on my credit card, or so I thought I did, until I notice I was charged $29.99 from OTL AKA Score Sense. I immediately called my credit card company and they had informed me I was being automatically charged $29.99 to my credit card every month since October, and it is now April. I don't ever recall even being on their website or signing up for anything, and if I did, it was only a free trial. This company is a bunch of crooks! I just disputed the charges through my credit card company and they are going to investigate this. They owe me over $200! If anyone has a class action lawsuit going on them, let me know because I'm in on getting these crooks!

• So
    Sonya V. Mar 16, 2012

I went through score sense for a free credit report with a fee of $1.00. Months later I realized $29.95 is being taken out of my acct every month. There was no indication of this and if it was it was definetly hidden and extremely fine. I feel that I was scammed. I haven't had a job in two years and I don't have any extra money to throw away.

• Na
    nancy mclaughlin Mar 05, 2012

I received an e-mail that for 1 dollar i could see my credit scores.I did this and 1 dollar was deducted from my checking account.I then looked online and an e-mail was there for a 29.95 dollar deduction for a membership.I did not authorize this and i'm very upset it was deducted.I spoke to someone that answers the phone at your company and they said it would be sent to customer care.It was and the reply was a form letter that there was nothing that they could do because it wasn't a fraud case.I will take this even further if its not refunded to my account .I see that there are quite a few other complaints about the same problem.

[protected]
    nancy mclaughlin

• St
    stace' Feb 23, 2012

Look - All be aware! This company score sense is directly attached to FREE CREDIT SCORE AGENCIES. The $1.00 asked for quickly turns into monthly charges of $29.00 on the same credit card used. They insist you sign up for the service and quickly explains the exact time and date you visited their sight which in fact is the same date and time you request your FREE CREDIT SCORE!

Please consumers, find another way to retrieve your annual free credit report OR you will subject yourself to this business mis-conduct from Score Sense.

I am going to contact my Credit Card company and shift the responsibility to them. Score sense managed to take $29.00 from my Credit card 4 times in 2 months. BE AWARE!

MARIE THOMPSON Nov 15, 2011

THE SCORE SENSE CREDIT REPORT STATED THAT IT WAS $1.00 FOR A FREE TRIAL FOR 30 DAYS, NOT EVEN ONE WEEKS LATER I NOTICE THAT THEY TOOK 29.95 OFF MY CREDIT CARD, IT WAS STATED A FREE TRIAL FOR $1.00 AND I ASK THEM TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND MY MONEY THEY SAID NO, THIS IS NOT RIGHT I USE THE CREDIT REPORT FOR ONE WEEK AND THAT IT. I NEED MY MONEY I GETTING MARRIED AND I HAVE THINGS TO GET WITH MY $29.95 PLEASE HELP ME.

• Me
    mecarthymc Jun 14, 2011

$29.95 has just been taken out of my account that I did not authorize.
    I am contacting company today to retrieve my money.