ScoreSense — unauthorized credit card charges
Since february, of 2011 score sense has charged my credit card $29.95 monthly for a service of monitoring my credit cards against fraudulent activiity. I have never contracted for this service, and do not recognize this company. The credit card involved is discover card and filing a complaint against score sense's charges with discover card resulted in their launching an investigation of these charges. I have since received a letter from discover card that I am indeed responsible for these charges and they will not acknowledge that I never did subscribe for services with score sense. Given this from discover card, I am forced to close my account with them to prevent these monthly charges continuing ad infinitum.
Score sense appears to have my e mail address, home address, and obviously my discover card number. How this occurred is baffling to me and I can only conjecture that I am the victim of some form of computer fraud.
I plan to file a police report and also a complaint with the federal government, the office of the comptroller of currency.
More ScoreSense Complaints & Reviews
- Scoresense.com - money taken out of my account without my permission
- Score Sense - took monies off of my credit card
- Scoresense.com - taking money directly from a checking account monthly without my approval
- ScoreSense - false practices
- Scoresense.com - not so safe and secure
- Scoresense.com - still being billed on a closed account
- ScoreSense - beware — they do not display all their info on the web
- ScoreSense - unauthorize charges
- OTL*ScoreSense.com - unauthorized charges to my debit card
- Scoresense.com - unauthorized debit card debit from my checking account