Menu
Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts
Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air
complaints

Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air
complaints

Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air complaints

ComplaintsBoard
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air This could be a potential health issue since there is not a solid enclosed cement job covering the basement floor they jack hammered

This could be a potential health issue since there is not a solid enclosed cement job covering the basement floor they jack hammered. I have used Knochelmann for 30 years and given them many good reviews. I have had a broken pipe in my sewer line fixed under my house which required jack hammering my basement floor. As far as I know the pipe is fixed correctly since the drain has not backed up, but there has been no heavy rains to test it. They told me not to walk on it for 3 days and not to put items on the cement for 3 weeks , so I did not go down for a couple of days to check on the job. The smell was also harsh down there and I have some allergies so I just waited 2 days to go down and look at it. When I went down the cement job covering the hole they made looked like someone just stuffed play doh in a hole . The seams were not covered with cement on the whole, cracks and un-cemented areas on the perimeter of the hole, chunks of gravel cements pile just dropped there. I have pictures. I have emailed pictures to them, called repeatedly, contacted via messenger the owner, hash tagged the pictures my Facebook page so he can see them on there if he hasn't viewed them from his company's emailed I sent them twice! No answer to my calls or any messages at all. They ignore me. I tried for over a week to get a return phone or acknowledgement about the cement job. I need help arbitrating this matter. I want my cement to be done neatly and not this mess they have left me with.

Read full review of Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air
Hide full review

Is Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air raises questions. Diligently reviewing Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air earns 87% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air near-perfect at 87% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air has received 12 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Schnellerair.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the schnellerair.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Schnellerair.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The schnellerair.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air customer experience

Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air, a company claiming to provide top-notch services, has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their services, highlighting several negative points. Many have reported poor workmanship, with plumbing and heating systems failing shortly after repairs or installations. Additionally, customers have complained about unprofessional behavior from the company's technicians, including rude and dismissive attitudes. Another common issue is the company's lack of responsiveness and failure to address customer concerns promptly. Furthermore, there have been complaints regarding overcharging and hidden fees, leaving customers feeling deceived and financially burdened. Overall, Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air has garnered a reputation for subpar services, unprofessionalism, and poor customer support.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Schneller & Knochelman Plumbing, Heating & Air contacts