SBI Cardtill I not received online trading watches

I am Ramesh R I used SBI credit card past 3 Years. Last month SBI gives online trading offer via (deals4all.com) Watch Rs. 399 I am registered two watches this offers amount debited my credit card Rs. 798 date 3/11/2007.
But watch not received till now so please check that status and send reply my e-mail or mobile no.

My SBI Card No: [protected]

My Mobile no: [protected]

Thanks

Yours Faithfully,

Ramesh R

• Nv
    n.v.r.subba rao Dec 28, 2007

we had card in sbi .my adress had been shiftedfrom
    card no-4317 5755 0520 4371
    HYDERABAD 40
    STREET NO-1

• Va
    V.Arumugam Feb 12, 2008

I am Arumugam.V I used SBI credit card past 3 Years. Last month SBI gives online trading offer free gift from AV merchandsing for pearl set code 802,but the parlset is missing. this offers amount debited my credit card Rs. 490 date 19/12/2007.
    please check that status and send reply my e-mail or mobile no.

My SBI Card No: 4317 5750 2542 7346

Dr.M.Rajasheelan Mar 27, 2008

Dear sir

My cared no ; 4317 5410 4474 6538

kINDLY VERIFY MY ACCOUNTS FROM BEGINING ITSELF

Purchased amount, cash advanced, your actual intrests,

paid amount details .

eg ..I have checked the accounts from june to dec 2007

amount used 5600

Paid 19500

intrest & others more than 10000

please verify my complete accounts

Please revised the extra charged amount

please take this immediate action

thanking you

yours truly

Dr.M.Rajasheelan

• Ra
    raj Apr 27, 2008

One day from sbicard we got phonecall as u win Rs. 33, 000 in draw.
    Can we send DD? & we say yes.After three days we get DD.but after another two days we got letter as u have to pay Rs. 8000 interest on that Rs.33, 000.So what we now do to cancel that. we don't want their money.

• Ab
    Abhijit Mondal Aug 12, 2008

I am using SBI credit card last 1 year, when I have applied for this card SBI executive told me it is life time free card. But after one month I got bill from SBI card due Rs 1000 for using SBI Card. I called them and they told me it need not pay to you, because your card is life time free card. I have just completed one year for using SBI card and again I have seen I have due Rs842.70 for annual fee charged. Now SBI card company telling me it is not life time free card. I thing SBI card company cheating with card holders.
    Those people using SBI card beware from SBI card company.

• Bi
    BISWANATH CHOWDHURY Aug 22, 2008

To
    The Manager
    Payment Assistance Unit
    SBI Credit Card.

Card No. 4006661104271700

Dear Sir,
    Ref. your letter code no.NXD of dt. 05, 2008. I am holding your card no.4006661104271700 about 7 years. This is the first time I am very shockd for your quaries. My total outstanding was 8878.51. your representative was irrited me several times for payment immediately. Previously near about 4 years my outstantding was 49, 000/- that time there was no quaries about payment. I am requesting you please check my payment regularly. In that case I am bound to surrendering my card. I have already payment all of my dues. I will request you next time from your side there will be no quary for surrendering card. There was many agent came to me from different bank to insist for credit card. I knew that sbicard is one of the best card so I refused them.
    Thanking you,

SBI CARD NO. 4006661104271700

• Am
    AMIT KUMAR TEKRIWAL Nov 01, 2008

Sir,
    I haven't recieved yet my order no :000031594 whose AFL AWB no: 171551007026011 and credit card has been debited by Rs.599 as on 03-10-2008. It has been confirmed by me that this shippment has been returned back to the consignor due to the reason which I don't know.Below is my postal address send my order at this immediately...

ADDRESS:

BIHAR

SBI CARD NO: 5264685314729797

• Nb
    N.BALAKRISHNAN Nov 18, 2009

WE SET IT ALL YOUR DUES BY CHECK THE AMOUNT 2600 AS DATED 27 10 2009 NOW YOUR SENDING A NEW STATEMENT WITH THIS Y0U ARE QUATED RENEWAL FEES AND ALSO INSURANCE FEES I ALREADY SEND CANCELLATION LETTERON 27 10 2009 TO YOU .WE NOT AT ALL INTEREST IN CONTINUE IN SBI CARD YOUR ISSUED CARD ALREADY EXPIRED BUT IN NEW STATEMENT YOU ARE QUATED RENEWAL FEES SO KINDLY REQUEST TO YOU TO CANCEL MY CARD STATEMENT AND SEND NIL STATEMENT TO ME

• Ra
    RAGHUVANSH KUMAR Apr 15, 2011

IHAVE NOT RCEIPT BILL OF MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE MONTH OF FEB-MAR 2011 TILL DATE.FOR THE SAME I HAVE APPROACHED MORE THAN TWO EMPLOYEE OF SBICARD BUT NO HELP EXCEPT MY EXPENDITURE ON TELEPHONE. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELWY.

• Ha
    hari anoop kumar Apr 22, 2011

not receiving monthly statement of my credit card

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices