Menu

H
Author of the complaint
6:17 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a vehicle in 2008 for 13, 000 and after 3 years of excellant payments history I fell into hard times and asked for a loan modification request. I submitted the paperwork and "they lost it 7 times" collectors kept calling. They finally called and then said we will put the two payments your behind on the end of the loan. And the loan modification department would then call me. They never did. The collectors call every day and I repeated tell them to transfer to me to someone that can help me and they say they cant. Now I am two months behind again because they refuse to modify the loan. All told if I satisfied the obligation I would pay a whopping 25, 000 for a 13, 000 loan. And we wonder why our credit is so crappy in this country. Ps they said they cant help my at all until the loan is in default. Is that really true? Best of luck to all who have to deal with these unscrupulous people. Acct # [protected]

More Santander Consumer USA complaints & reviews

Santander Consumer USA - Billing and website issues
Santander Consumer USA - everything
Santander Consumer USA - auto loan
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1 comments