Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG)turbotax leander

E

The IRS sent my refund to sbtpg on 4-5-16. I spoke with several people there who told me my money was sent to a closet account. They assured me the money was deposited and the bank accepted it on 4-5-16 at 7.22 am. They when so for as to give me a tracking number and sent me and email with all the information on my account. The refund was rejected by my back and sent back to them on 4-19-16. They did not call to let me know. I received a letter from turbo tax saying I owned them money for witch I called them. When I called them again to find out why turbo tax had not been pay, there answer was I must send proof of who I am. Sent proof only to be told it would take 7 business days for them to get it. I have reported them to the IRS and to the better business bureau, I used turbo tax for 6 years an never had a problem but I will no use them again.

• Ed
    Edith Sobers Sealey Apr 21, 2016

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances