Samsungtv has red spots on picture!

J

I bought a 50 inch samsung plasma from (hh junk) in august 2007. Bought the extended warranty because I was told after they work on the same problem 4 times they will replace the tv. Watched tv for about 5 weeks got red spots on picture called customer service, technician couldn't fix problem. To make a long story short they worked on it 4 times ordering parts each tme. So I go back to hh junk and they tell me that the first service call doesn't count and I have to make another service call. So I did and the manager of the store named fredd told me after they replace the next part they will exchange the tv. Well here it is january 2008 and 6 service calls later I am still trying to get my tv fixed. I will not nor recommend anyone to buy from hhgregg.

• Ro
    Robert Mar 21, 2008

That is an EASY fix. No parts needed!!! tell your repair person to get the Samsung reps on the phone and ask about the DIFUSSION ERROR FIX. Should take less than 1 hour to fix this set... did 3 of them today, Same problem.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices