The sequence of events:
1. Entered Verizon store to trade in Samsung S10 Plus for Samsung S21 Ultra +.
2. Samsung S21 Ultra severally crackled on phone calls via Phonak hearing aids. Phone was returned to Verizon within warranty period, 30 days.
3. Replacement S21 Ultra likewise crackled.
4. Customer contacted Samsung customer service. Samsung took full responsibility for defective S21 Ultra series phones. Thousands of similar complaints online.
5. Samsung arranged S21 Ultra trade-in for S22 Ultra.
6. As agreed, customer returned defective S21 Ultra in perfect condition with all original packaging.
7. Samsung created additional charges of $175.48 - $12.83= $161.67 for alleged failure to return the S10 Plus phone which customer clearly has traded to Verizon as noted above .
8. The trade-in purchase contract was altered/amended export facto and funds were withdrawn from customers bank account over the objection of customer. All representations are documented on paper and were made available to Samsung Customers Service.