Samsungrefrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung!

B

My husband and I bought a samsung refrigerator model # rs257barb in november of 2005 for our new house. On may 15 we noticed that the number 34 on the refrigerator was flashing and started to rise to the 40's and then the 50's. I placed a call to best buy where I bought it, in which I also had a 3 year warranty. They placed a call into the maytag services and a repairman came out on may 17th (Gjeran). He saw that my refrigerator needed a part so he took a heater gun and got the frost off and told us he didn't know how long it would take for the part to come in but my refrigerator should be good until then. Well, the refrigerator didn't last until the part came. It went back to 58 degrees spoiling our food. When the part came in and another repair man (J. Candi) came on may 27th, he took the brand new part out of the box that was shipped and put it into the refrigerator stood back, looked at it, the temp started to come down from 58 degrees and then went back into the rear of the refrigerator took that part back out and put in the other old one. At the time I asked him what was going on he said, "oh, your refrigerator is going into defrost automatically, so thats a good sign. " when he put the refrigerator back, it was still on 58 degrees and I asked why is it still on 58 degrees he said it will go down. He complained about how he hates to do someone else's work and how he hates to put on parts. This was the weekend of memorial day, my husband and I lost over $135.00 worth of food that weekend because the refrigerator stayed at that temperature. On may 31st a repairman (G. Jerdan) came and I asked was the new part put into the refrigerator by the other repairman because the refrigerator stayed the on the same temperature since after the 2 day the first repairman left. He said it looks like he didn't put in the new part. He asked me did he bring a part with him, I said yes he opened it up out of the box and put it in and took it off. He said I don't know why he would do such a thing. He called his tech people and ordered another part. Mean while he took the heat gun and defrosted it again and said we would have to wait for the parts. The refrigerator went back to 58 degrees in two days again, and none came back until june 15th. On june 15th a repairman came, the parts were sent to our house so he fixed the refrigerator.

We had been without a refrigerator, from may 15 to june 15. I talked to several people at maytag, and samsung. Samsung (Gwen novak) told us to fax them our food receipts, when we did, she claimed that they could not reimburse all of my food only one for $121.00 because the repairman came out and fixed the refrigerator with the heat gun. This only lasted 2 days each time!!! I have 2 medical children, and 1 grand baby that is 1 years old that lives with us. He needs milk constantly.

Now our ice machine is broken. On june 26th a repairman came out to confirm that our ice machine was broken. Now we are in the process of getting a new refrigerator that samsung finally approved to refund, but it this is another problem because best buy has to take the old one out and then we have to come into the store and buy the new one, then wait for the new one to be delivered which is more time without a refrigerator.

I am totally unsatisfied with samsung and will never buy or recommend a samsung product. When we go to pick out another refrigerator I will not get a samsung. I don't like how we were talked to by some of the people that represent samsung. Not having a refrigerator for a whole month and losing food because we were told that the heat gun would fix it until the part came was the worst experience we've had that has involved our children and our grand child.

• Updated by garringt · Jan 26, 2018

I have posted a video on YouTube about my experience with Samsung's Customer Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVowmXNUAbw

• Updated by Maysaa zaki · Sep 24, 2018

Bad after sales

• Ov
    Over Samsung Jul 29, 2019

Purchased a Samsung Refrigerator side by Side w/freezer on the bottom. The ice maker has been a problem from the beginning. No Recalls, Never fixed 5 years later. The unit now makes a noise, leaker water and ice every time you dispense either. Samsung products are over priced and poor quality. If Samsung carried about their reputation and product they would see this product is repaired to the customer satisfaction or replace. The never have and could careless once they've sold the unit and gotten their money.

We had to replace a Samsung front load Washing Machine after just 4 years.

We too have purchased our last Samsung product.

Maryradek Nov 19, 2018

Really can't you make these charging cords a little better quality I have one next to my bed where I plug my phone and at night nobody fools with it and very careful when I plug and unplug it not to pull up by the cord and still it cracks at the base of the card after a while very annoying

Reviewer41563 Nov 19, 2018

one of the sim card socket is damage and they didn't fix the phone under warranty they need to charge me 40% as cost of the phone to repair it, i didn't need that phone any more and i need to get back my money

• Gu
    Gunjan Gajera Nov 11, 2018

I'm bought Samsung side by side refrigerator worth INR 1.06 Lac on Dt. 12 Sep 2016.
    Still not a single person from company can do the proper demo for it and the appliance is not working properly.

Very very worst product and service of Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd.

• Le
    Leo Lion Nov 11, 2018

So our 2 year old Samsung "Smart TV" has developed a thick black line down the middle of it and Samsung says there's nothing they can do about it because it's out of warranty. Needless to say, I will never be buying Samsung products again...

• Cg
    cgpansiyon Nov 11, 2018

warranty disaster in turkey
    samsung turkey refuses warranty of devices if imported into turkey by another company...
    I have problem with my phone, and still has warranty
    I do not care WHO imports it I bought it because of samsung label
    email: [email protected]

• Al
    Aldo Briano Nov 05, 2018

Hello I met up with this person using your app and he stole my phone! Is there anything you guys can do to get the phone back or to get me the money! This is not a scam!!!

• Po
    Poornima Phani Nov 05, 2018

hi
    we bought samsung tv in december 2016,
    but there is a blur in the screen.
    when reached out leon samsung technical team, they are saying this as physical damage.
    but could not see any damage outside.

can someone please help us on this...

reader01 Nov 04, 2018

My phone really bugs all time after I got android update. I didn't want to get it. How to fix android and return it on fabric version?

Christo Roodt Oct 27, 2018

Hi,
    My account [protected] had been stopped at your company, but I still get dt for it. When I call up I just get informed that my account will be KT. The refrence thy gave me is [protected].
    I would like to know if this is true and when will the money be paid in?

• Ph
    Philip Ross Magpantay Oct 23, 2018

I hit by a rushing car, not directly, but my samsung s8+ was damage in my pocket.
    I bought it las april, i hope that it will be fix because it still under waranty thanks

• Vi
    vizzini Oct 21, 2018

we purchased a Samsung Fridge and it keeps on building ice and and makes grinding noises. We have had repair man several times and the condition still builds up.
    i will never buy another Samsung appliance again.

• Ab
    Abubakar Naeem Oct 14, 2018

I can't get incoming call or make a call on Samsung galaxy s8 .please give help

• Ta
    Taikhoom Oct 02, 2018

Dear daraz i have orderd an sd card online from your site but i have some issues regarding it
    I have ordered a San disk SD Card but I got samsung evo + and that also a fake one I would like to get refund or exchange my SD card as my mobile is not detecting it it can detect 32 GB SD Card but not a 16 GB SD Card of samsung evo plus

Maysaa zaki Oct 02, 2018

The screen was. Broken and. I gave it. To. SAMSUNG Egypt. To. Fix. It. 12.september At. First. They. Returned. With broken frame. And. Now. There is. No. Response. To. My. Complaints. That.is.very bad customer. Service

• Mu
    [email protected] Sep 20, 2018

Tracking Number (AWB): [protected]
    Shipping Service: Standard Domesti

• Mi
    Miracle sunith Sep 19, 2018

My aircondinor cooling is very low so kindly service my product.I purchases at 10/04/16
    I attach my bill copy.
    Thank you.

• Ke
    Kenney l householder Sep 19, 2018

This S8 plus is the worst phone I've ever on the Samsung My $175 phone work better than this Samsung phone I guess I have to go find another phone

• Ku
    Kumel Adil Sep 18, 2018

I have already sent complaint to you about bad charging of samsung s4 but i didn't get any reply from your site
    and the number of complaint is: [protected]
    the lpeid 2295858

MAK2000 Sep 18, 2018

What can I say, loved Samsung phones, tablets, TV, and appliance but just 1 customer service experience changes everything, want to throw out all products out the F*** window. I am sorry Apple for ditching you, but no worries as I will be throwing all Samsung $#*! out of the window soon.

• Ak
    Akshay Lohokare Sep 11, 2018

I had requested for a refund I haven't received my payment yet.

• Lu
    lucky4 Sep 05, 2018

mera mobile h samsung grand jo muje 18 date ka mila vo product damage tha maine complaint bi ki muje call aaya or kha ki aapka ye ph monday ko return le jaega so ab tk koi agent nhi aaya pls replace the my product

• Ab
    Abu Zara Hammadi Sep 03, 2018

After i receivd my new phone from Awoke i was surprused my sim slot not working .. kindly refund the money as soon as..

• Mo
    Moin Asghar Sep 01, 2018

this USB drive don't format after paste data from computer this USB drive damage from bad sector

• Ga
    garringt Aug 29, 2018

My 3 year old Samsung washing machine developed a leak a month ago. Our repair man cannot get the part because it's list as "NLA" or No longer available. I've been dealing with Samsung for over a month and have gotten nothing accomplished. I'm uploading a video that show our entire experience.

• Bm
    Bmraja Aug 28, 2018

I had bought new led samsung one and half month ago. Suddenly one line is coming the screen and it's big. So it's under warranty and want that send your team and replace it

• Ah
    Ahmed Morad Aug 21, 2018

I Purchased a high specifications TV from a major department store in Dubai, in less than 18 months black vertical lines started to come up the screen. I contacted Samsung gulf and they proudly said that this a manufacturer defect and since it is more than 12 months, they are not ready to replace or even repair it.

• Ry
    RyannD Aug 21, 2018

I saw a listing for a used galaxy s9+, I met with the person checked the phones IMEI on the box and to me the phone looked legit but only after did I realize it was a fake because it was missing half it's features and was not working even close to what it was supposed to, and now I have a fake phone that's older than my old phone, I want a refund!

Jorge A Mendoza Aug 21, 2018

Vertical pink line on screen. Samsung has the rudest customer service. I have this phone for over a year and I was told that it is not covered by warranty and that I have to pay for it. The agent said that I am the only one experiencing it although this issue is all over the internet. The agent is rude and hardly speaks English. She hang up on me.

James Lynch Aug 20, 2018

Today @SamsungPay ‏decided I needed a gift card for red robin and charged my account $45 without my permission. When I spoke to a representative she informed me that she understood but normally all gift card sales are final. There isn't even a Red Robin near my home. Stop using the thieving @SamsungPay service!

• Mc
    mcarthurdw Aug 20, 2018

This is the THIRD Samsung Appliance that has failed as soon as the warranty expires! Samsung products are over priced cheap Korean Garbage. The products suck! The Customer Service sucks! Don't be a fool, Samsung Products are crap! Do Not Buy Samsung!

• Na
    navin chopra Aug 20, 2018

microwave not start and not showing any indicator light etc

Redbird777 Aug 20, 2018

I purchased a Gear S3 9 MTHS ago and Samsung has had it for 6 of those mths and still has it. The watch is defective and Samsung has approved a new one be sent to me. It has been mths since the approval and still no watch. There is a secrecy dept that sends out the watch, no can can call them. They have no idea when I'll get the watch. #DASUCK!

• Di
    diana “Sane_” Aug 20, 2018

i have called samsung numerous times!!! my computer has burnt from the bottom!!! i am klosing all my clients!!! they claim to have sent me a address to send my device in!!! nevre did i called 1, 000, 000 times! this is outragous and now i have to suffer i want to speak to the highest person i want corperates number as well!!!

• So
    sony nappa Aug 20, 2018

4 days before i buy samsung galaxy j6 in lulu hypermarket ( atyaf mall yarmok) the price is 859 riyal. after i buy. i ask to some mobile shope. they said to me. only 650 riyal for this mobile i search that in web also. the price is 650 sr. i want to know why your group get almost 200 sr more
    i hope u can give me the answer

• Ta
    Taimoor Hasan Aug 15, 2018

Meny pehli dfa apsy Koi Cheez Mangwai Wo Bhi Khrab Bheji Apny And is Ki Complain Krn ..
    agr Ni To Ainda Koi Cheez Ni Mangwa Skta Apsy

marilynCl Jun 14, 2017

I bought my samsung in 2014. French door w/ metal cooling door model RF28HDEDBSR. Within the first 8 months the entire ice maker housing and unit needed replacing. Asked samsung for a replacement they said no because the repair was completed. 13 months later, 2016, the same exact problem with the ice maker. Technician replaced ice mker housing unit and again asked samsung for a refund this time. This refrigerator is a lemon. Once again rejected form any replacement or refund because the service tech replaced unit. 2017, the left door of my refrigerator won't close due to the heating hinge not sliding into the top groove? the spring is broken? I've had 4 different techs come out and no one can fix the door. Still no refund or replacement!!! NEVER BUY samsung. they are a greedy, lying, disgusting company. Still waiting for ECR department to do whats right. All my food is spoiled because the door won't close properly and they keep saying the techs have fixed it. All a bunch of lies! I'm so angry that such a big company wont stand behind it's products. Probably they would be broke if they had to!

• Sh
    Sherri Black Patterson Apr 03, 2017

I recently purchased the new black stainless set for my kitchen. I am having issues with the refrigerator and am completely upset with the ice maker. It keeps freezing up then if I change the setting it drips water into the glass before ice finally comes out. It can't handle myself and my husband getting ice let alone when we have family gatherings we have to go buy bags of ice because it doesn't make enough for all to have one drink let alone multiple drinks.
    I have other Samsung appliances and I have no problems with them at all, but your ice makers leave a lot to be desired and you should correct the issue for your customers. If nothing is going to be done to assist your customers, you will be loosing another loyal customer.

Sherri Patterson

• Sh
    shahzad ahmd Jan 19, 2017

Sir, I purchased a samsung refrigerator model 36FAJEDSP amounting to Rs.67, 500/- from M/s. Johar Electronics shop no.16 gulshan e iqbal karachi block 6 near disco bakery in 13 july 2016. now shop men not give me guarantee card as yet. please look into this matter and resolve my problem accordingly.

Encl bill / cash memo

Regards,
    Shahzad Ahmed
    [protected]

• Pr
    Prem Neupane Sep 29, 2016

My RF217ACPN has water puddle that I need to clean out every few days. This is a problem. Samsung sold defective refri. and I want refund!!