Samsung Electronics Logo

Samsung Electronics

Having problems with Samsung Electronics?

1800 726 7864 (USA and Canada)
8800 555 5555 (Russia)
444 7711 (Turkey)
1800 228 899 (Malaysia)
1800 588 855 (Vietnam)
1800 726 7864 (Mexico)
+82 222 550 114 (South Korea)
+44 330 726 7864 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 042 5299 (Australia)
+64 800 672 6786 (New Zealand)
+32 22 012 418 (Belgium)
+45 70 701 970 (Denmark)
+31 889 090 100 (Netherlands)
+351 808 207 267 (Portugal)
+41 800 726 7864 (Switzerland)
+852 36 984 698 (Hong Kong)
+63 24 222 111 (Philippines)
+65 69 161 261 (Singapore)
+27 860 726 7864 (South Africa)
+94 115 900 000 (Sri Lanka)
+66 26 893 232 (Thailand)
+54 800 555 7267 (Argentina)
129, Samsung-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si

Evert van de Beekstraat 310, 1118 CX Schiphol

Japan
Iidabashi Grand Bloom, Iidabashi, 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku , Tokyo 102-0071

Complaints & Reviews

no service provided for the repair of dvd player

Refer bp no : [protected].

1. My earlier complaint on the subject dated 22 feb & 07 mar 2010.

2. It is intimated that I had sent my samsung dvd home theater model no ds110 (Ser no iuay100044l) for servicing to authorized samsung service centre m/s boscos, c-114/b-218, naraina industrial area, phase-i, new delhi-110024 with the fault that the player switches to standby mode after few minutes of playing. The work order no was 144aw dated 05 jan 2010. . They took a lot of time to even response and every time on enquiry told that it will take some more time as the spares are being brought. After a gap of one month they finally told us that parts of the dvd home theater are not available and it cannot be repaired. To our surprise he even told us to take the machine back which we collected back on 20 feb 2010.

3. From the last one months the response of the service centre is unconcerned with the reason that spares are not available. On my representative each visit to the service centre, he has been given a fresh date of collection. There is a total apathy towards the customers by the service centre of samsung.

4. I have the following to submit & complaint:-

(A) how can a dvd home theater which is not even 5 years old be rejected by to the service centre for repairs. That means that any product of this repute company be used for less than 5 years.(B) the service centre has not behaved in a professional manner. Since I am a technical engineer myself and running a big army workshop I have no doubt that service centre has not taken adequate interest in the repair of the home theater.

5. I will request you to look into the matter on priority and pass suitable directions to the service centre for early repair of the dvd home theater to avoid unnecessary agony to the customer else I shall be constrained to raise my complaint in the matter.

6. An early reply & action is requested please.

when started, it just blows the fuse off

Hi,
I have purchased a samsung ac along with other products from ac (32" lcd tv, a mobile phone and a refrigerator) in 2007. This was one of the worst ever investment or rather burning of money I have ever done.

My ac was working well for an year and few months. By late 2008, suddenly one fine night, my ac got switched off and also its stabilizer. I found my fuse being blown. There is a separate wiring for my ac and it has got a separate fuse to protect other equipments. I changed the fuse and the same thing happened next day. I kept doing this for couple of days and got sick of it and left doing it. Everything happens when the compressor get powered up. As long the outdoor unit is not powered up, indoor unit (Just the fan) works fine. Due to my personal reasons, I was not able to attend to this issue as it would cost me some money.

Recently I lodged a complaint with the customer care and after couple of days a guy came to check the issue and said the compressor should be changed and since (Fortunately) my compressor was under warranty, they changed the compressor. I also bought a brand new double booster stabilizer.

My luck didnt even last for one day after having installing this double booster. I switched on the ac around 11pm and by 1am the fuse was gone. The voltage was quite normal around 190-200v. I am back with my original problem. I did the fuse again and the next day, the compressor started and in 5minutes time again my fuse is blown.

I had my electrician check my ac wiring thoroughly while installing my booster. I have sent emails to the support, the vendor who does the service for samsung. I have 0% hope that I would get any response.

For any reason, do not ever think of buying samsung products. If you want to blow your money, go ahead. If you want value for money. , never go for samsung. Compare products from other manufacturers like lg, onida etc. Samsung products havent been working for me beyond their warranty period.

refrigerator

I do not like the Door by door Frigerators that Samsung produces. I have bought two frigerators by Samsung...

unit freezes up/ice forms behind panel

Samsung refuses to stand behind their product. I purchased a samsung side by side refrigerator 4 years ago...

pathetic after sale service

This is in regards to my samsung airconditioner which I bought two years back. Suddenly it stopped working & I called up samsung customer care # [protected] & lodged a complaint on 1st april, 2017. I was given a complaint # [protected] and as promised that an engineer will visit my place within 24 hours.

Till 3rd april, I didn't receive any call from them & I again called the customer care number & was given a service center # [protected] as they are the ones who send engineers. When I called there, person by name of sumit from wazirpur told me that ''people at customer care call center are bunch of jokers & don't know what kind of work pressure they (Service center people) are going through''. He said that there is no way my complaint can be addressed on 3rd april.

I agin called up customer care & was promised that it will be escalated & they'll call back. I got a call & was promised that it an engineer will visit my place at 11:00 am of 4th april. When no body turned up till 12:00 pm, I again called up the service center number to enquire that by what time an engineer will come. I got a shocking statement that there was no call made to me from samsung & there is no way an engineer can come before tuesday, 6th april.

I again called up customer care & spoke with a supervisor by name of karan & he put me on hold to enquire about the same. He assured me that I will get a call back in 30 minutes & my issue will be resolved today itself. But now it is more than 1 hour & no one has called me or visited my place.

My point is that a big brand like samsung can do such cheap stuff then how can we trust the rest of the brands in market. People from same organisation pass loose remarks for their own colleagues & make false promises. One hand of such a big brand doesn't know what the other hand is doing. When we buy products we get promises that the after sale service will be best etc. But when it comes to keeping those promises, brands like samsung do such cheap stuff.

I have 3 airconditioners at my home from samsung & have received a great mental harrassment & false promises that I will never buy any samsung product & will also make sure that no one from my near ones buy any samsung product in future.

Regards
Ashish ahluwalia
Cell # [protected]

• Ta
    taarunk Oct 29, 2010

Hello!

I have bough a samung split air con on 4th nov, 2017 from jainsons - anna nagar-chennai.
    Just few months after the installation I have been facing problems from the a/c and have made numerous calls to samsung ccustomer care. Everytime samsung sends a service engineer, the person comes collects service charges, does some wiring here and there and confirms that no problem would come but only to my bad luck that every 31 days samsung aircon gives problems and very smartly they come and collect charges again. Tried speaking to their superiors, but no one comes online and disconnect on our face. The service engineers comes and asks personal money to repair along with the samsung co. Charges. I have paid so much of money already in this aircon and I dont understand where am I going to bring so much money every month to repair this a/c. Filled up the gas last month and now again the cooling goes of and all samsung ppl have to say is we shall send a person tom and you will have to pay the service charges and any other charges as per engineers inspection. What is this co. Money minting machine has been installed in my home. The worst service and air conditioner. I have lost my faith and patience. Its very hard to earn money these days and very easy to shed it on a 21k worth air con and by now its already 27k-huh.

No help and no solution seems to be coming and I strongly suspect of being given a defective aircon. No electronic will give so much of problem every month by month and samsung customer care has just to say that we will send our person!

Please help me get justice from this money shedding air conditioner.
    My bp no. Is 8408687834

fridge side freezes

I have a Samsung fridge that freezes everything in the fridge side. I have reset the temp to 46F and put a...

not attainding complaint since one week

My complain no is8403426521. I regularly call in given no1800110011 but everytime call centre boy tell me you will be called by our engineers but no call received. I first complain on 24/3/2010. Now they reregistered our complain on 27/03/2010.
I care service centre karampura, delhi will be given our complain no. But they didn't pick up our phone. What will I do now. I want to install my split ac also want servicing of it. I purchase this one year back.

Samsung support is therefore requsted kindly do the needful in this matter.

Thanking you

S k modi
Uttam nagar
New delhi

• Sc
    S.C. Jain Aug 19, 2009

I am using many appliances from Samsung like LCD, TV, Mobile Phone, Microwave Oven, Washing Machine, AC and Digicam. I purchased LCD in March 2008 which was having operational guarantee of one year from Samsung. I was disappointed to notice that LCD card got damaged only in July 209, just after 15 months of purchase.

• Dh
    DHEERAJ KUMAR SONI Feb 14, 2015

Dear Sir / Mam...
    I am your a valuable customer from ALLAHABAD.I have submitted my Galaxy Grand set in Gyanshree Interprises in ALD on 09/02/2015. It was third time submission and complete time taken by service center about one month.No any result yet today.
    This is no way to serve your valuable customer. Now, I don't have another way to go to the court, but I never expected to go to the court at the time of purchase your precious phone. I sway... I never buy a product belongs to samsung...and discourage my belongings also...
    AAPKA AIK BECHARA AUR DUKHI GRAHAK
    DHEERAJ KUMAR SONI, ALLAHABAD.

• Dh
    DHEERAJ KUMAR SONI Feb 14, 2015

SALE SAMSUNG WALON... TUMHARI TOOOO...

abnormal delay in replacement

Sir/madam,

I have purchased samsung hdd hd-160jj bearing sl/n 137311flb61688 in nov'06. This drive became faulty and I got replecement in may'09 with hdd bearing s/n 35161qss200488. This replaced hard disk again went faulty in feb'10 which I have given for replacement on 11-feb-10 at cspl computers pvt. Ltd, chintels house, 16 station road, lucknow. My job card no. Is [protected].

Initially I was told that replacement will be made in 10-12 days but till today I have not been given replacement. Yopu are requested to look into the mater as apart from data loss due to hdd failure delay in replacemnt if further adding to my losses as I am not able to run my system.

Thanks,

samsung bad products, worse customer service

I had bought a samsung ac 1.5 t from next showroom for around 25000. And since that day I have been repeateadly having problems with the product. The gas leaked just after using it for 1 year. And whenever I register my complaint with samsung it takes 3-4 days to get a call from engineer and around 5-6 to get my complaint resolved. Imagine you buy an expensive ac and then pay a lot of money to keep it running every year and keep making numerous calls to their customer service call centre and still sleep in delhi summer heat. My latest complaint refrence number with samsung is [protected], and I have been waiting for engineer callback since 2 days.

mobile

Sir,
This is khadar basha. My mobile (Samsung b1ooi) stolen yesterday in hyderabad at around 11.00 am. Imei no :[protected]. And mobile no is:[protected]. I request, kindly find it and send those details to my brother's mobile no:[protected] or to my mail id:[protected]@gmail.com.
Thanking u sir.

• Ab
    abarana Jun 04, 2010

i lost my mobile on june4. pls find it

poisonous fishy smell from new samsung ac

Poisonous fishy smell from samsung ac
I bought samsung split ac 1. 5 ton with model number as184ewbnstl from aarco one lajpat nagar market I - 3 on the 20 / 03 / 10. On the same day of installation. I had observed that it was emitting lingering fishy smell. The next day I had lodged a complaint with rregistered number [protected]. The engineers came on three occassions assuring me that the smell would subside as time progresses. Days fades away but the smell still remains. Samsung india are using poor quality products that are not ideal for customers health. According to medical research, that stench smell that is emiitted from running ac contains poisoneous gas that can ruin your respiratory system. It is my advise to everyone to undermine cheap products like samsung brands that can be detrimental to your health. Avoid buying products from arco one lajpat nagar market @ shop I - 3. They only care about your money and indifferent about the product and you. They don't possess any business ethics and the manager is fraudulent. Indians should be careful when shopping from this samsung outlet

• Sp
    S.PADMANABHAN Mar 07, 2010

Brand Samsung M RT 32 ZBSSI Fridge ED purchased on 21.5.2009 making contineious noise

• Ki
    Kingxol Mar 24, 2010

This is found to be true also with me. Measures should be taken to stop this silent poisoning of India citizens.

replacement parts

Samsung electric range ftq386lwx. Original price $1699 purchased at sears.

The convection fans stopped working within 3 months. Waiting for over 3 weeks for parts that were supposed be a rush order.

Now the stove takes 30 minutes to get up to temperature and then fluctuates up to 100 degrees. I used the steam clean feature and small pieces of metal are falling off the oven walls. I will see what happens when I use the self-clean feature.

Samsung keeps telling me to call sears, and the sears repair tells me they can't get the parts from samsung.

replacement parts

• Dj
    DJoanM Apr 27, 2010

This is exactly what has occurred to me, but the stove is only 1 month old - fan still works, but the temp fluctuates and takes forever to preheat, same model of stove, no satisfaction from Samsung or Sears either I am also in BC.

• Fr
    Frank_D Aug 14, 2010

I am also having the exact same problem with the temperature. It started 5 weeks after purchase. Or that is when we detected it as my wife tried to bake a Banana Cake, that flopped.

It is 100 degrees off when the preheat beep occurs. It takes an additional 22 minutes (30 minutes total time) to reach 350 degrees.

Sears has replaced the Thermal Sensor twice and the Electronic Control Board. Still the same issue.

They have now deemed it "non-repairable" and I have to fight for a replacement under the protection plan.

I am in Montreal, QC

manie1087 Sep 10, 2010

we have the same issue untill we replaced the top broiler element...now it heats up to 350 degrees in 10-12 mins.!

• Ar
    Aron B Sep 12, 2010

My problem with the stove is a little different...the two rows of buttons on the right hand side of the stove suddenly stoped working. #(2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9 and start buttons) Everything else works. Except we cant cook in the oven, because the start button doesn't work.

We had this problem when we first bought the oven, but fixed it buy making the stove perfectly level.

This time that didn't work, any ideas or suggestion?

washing machine board problem

My washing machine was not working. I made a complaint to local service centre in trivandrum, kerala. On 2 months before. The service engineer visited 2 months before and said that, the board has to be replace, so u have to get the board with in 5 days. My complaint no is bo412. After that nobody turned up. I made a call somany times.. No response till now. If this is the situation with your servicecentre then what we have to do... Kindly dothe needful as early as possible.
Jince mathew.[protected], [protected]

• Ak
    Akash Agarwal Apr 18, 2008

Highly unsatisory Service.
    No call back from the Service center
    Wrong committments from service center
    As machine Body is not in the samsung...
    I do't know why samsung lauch the procduct when they can not maintian it.

• Cb
    C. Banks Aug 31, 2015

I tried to use one of your Official Certified repair man. After getting a bad estimate, I got my money back from the 1st company. It was for a door seal for $400 wow., I tried a 2nd company. They took $100 deposit by personal check for a seal part and never showed up to put part in. They kept my money. As it turns out the whole machine is bad. The steam cycles does not clean and leave whites dull. It can't take out stains. It cannot handle large loads. The 2 tubs that are suppose to work together are warped and are banging into each other - great only 2 years old. I am reduced to no steam and very small loads. The machine is terrible!!! and you have dishonest certified repairman!!!. I am in small claims court trying to get my $100 back. You treated my son in law very well with his refrigerator. Sure wish you could do the same for me. For a company your size, you should protect your name by providing honest repair service. Discouraged and Disgusted Catherine M. Banks [email protected] 770-712-6483 (my Samsung phone)

disgraceful samsung lcd tv promotion in qatar on 11th march 2010

This has reference to the mega promotion of samsung lcd 37" tv held in doha qatar on the 11th of march 2017...

lost my mobile

Hi, i am Roshan Bhoyar from amravati. I lost my mobile from own room, dated 23 feb 2009, when i was sleeped in my room . when i get up early morning, i didnt get my mobile. IMEI NO. is [protected]. & my ph no. is [protected]

gas of compressure leaked

I purchased a refrigerator of 240 lit, frost free, double door of samsung at vijay sales on 16/06/2008 in chembur, mumbai, india. Gas of compressor leaked within a period of 18 months only. Compressor is guaranteed for 5 years. I had to pay rs.1000.00 to company's mechanic who rectified problem on third day. I had to throw away 6 litres of ice cream which melted away.

Samsung, do you have anything to say ?
Your products do well only around warranty period? So you are also one of the over smart & worst manufacturer ?
You give warranty on compressor for 5 years and if gas is leaked within 18 months, it is the fault of purchaser ! Is it so?
Please submit your reply to me at [protected]@yahoo.com at your earliest.

horrible store manager and customer service

The tv that I bought was sold off to someone else My friend and I visited the best buy store located in...

battery life

I bought a samsung B2100 mobile phone on 21st dec 2008, since the battery was draining out very quickly I took it to the service centre"digital waves" in chennai.They said there was something wrong with the circuit and that they would give me a new phone in 10 days.Now it is more than 45 days and everytime i call the service centre they are saying that it will take one week.Most of all the attitude of the guys answering the phone and at the counter is awful.

warranty response by samsung

I have a samsung lcd tv which has failed for the second time. The service agent took the unit away again to their depot. They told us the unit cannot be repaired this time and needs to be replaced by samsung. A request was put through on the 14th of january. No news from samsung for over a month. We contacted samsung several times. The case was finally escalated to a case officer on the 23 of february. They promised a case officer would call within 2 days. We still did not have news or any call back from samsung. Today is the 3rd of march 2010. No response at all from samsung despite several follow up calls and endless hours on hold. This must be the worst customer service as they keep telling us a case officer should contact us withing two days with an outcome, but they never do. Even when we have obtained an email address for the case officer and have sent numerous emails for an answer, they simply do not bother to reply or acknowledge reciept of email.

I strongly advise people not to buy samsung products, unless they wish to deal with an inferior and unreliable product, coupled with the worst customer service division I have ever come across. They simply do not honour their warranty obligations.

disaster within 15 months!!!

This is a complaint for the samsung lcd37a550 which I purchased 16 months ago. Worked perfectly for 15 months and I was very happy with it to be honest.

Suddenly went on the blink 2 weeks ago. After 1 hour of usage the picture goes off while the sound remains. The service guy tells me the panel will have to be replaced at a cost of rs:27, 500 which is exactly 50% of what I paid for the lcd in october 2008 (Rs:54, 000) !!! What he cant explain is how or why a high end product like this one should go down the drain so quickly.

Do they think I am nuts??? Pay 50% of the original cost after just 16 months from the date of purchase???

In spite of my writing to the deputy md, the marketing head and the category head at samsung, no one from samsung has had the courtesy (Forget the guts!) to respond. What a fabulously customer-centric organization!!! Speaks volumes of how once you sell a product, you forget the customer who bought it!!!

I regret the day I purchased this product and hope the same thing doesnt happen to my top end samsung microwave which I purchased for rs:16, 000!!!

Regards,

Ashish.

• Su
    Sumitgupto Jul 04, 2011

I have the same problem after about 24 months...and the problem is the Samsung service tells me that the warranty after replacing the panel is JUST one month!! What di you do? Did you get the panel replaced?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices