SamsBeautyShipping

L Mar 08, 2017 Review updated:

I am extremely disappointed with Samsbeauty, they have very poor service and shipping is ridiculous! I paid extra money for fast and safe delivery and as a result it took over three weeks to get my order and half of it arrived damaged!
When I contacted Samsbeauty support service and complaint about what happened they simply did nothing. They did not even apologize, and when I asked for a partial refund they did not reply.
I will not buy from this store ever again and of course I would never recommend it to anyone. They simply don't respect their customers!

• L
      Mar 08, 2017

We do apologize for any inconvenience. Sam's Beauty has procedures for damaged packages. If the issue was reported photos would have been requested. Once the photos were received and reviewed we would have reshipped or refunded any damage. That is the procedure for all customer's and is the procedure that is followed by all representatives. Seem's to be some information missing from the complaint. We apologize for the inconvenience, but i am sure the claim would have been taken care of by our claims department if it would have been reported as we have a department who does handles such issues. We do not refuse to assist in any situation and furthermore we always apologize for any inconvenience.