Sally Beauty Supplyservice - racism

R Feb 02, 2019

On Friday 1.25.19 my husband dropped me off at the front of Sally's less than a mile from my house. I am a recent survivor of an attempted murder attack and as such have issues walking. He parked and came in. The sales associate asked him once he entered (6'2 360 and a dark skinned black man) " What are you doing here?' Once my husband informed me of what happened I contacted the store manager (who never got back to me), Customer service (who called after one week, and several calls to state there was nothing she could do the sales associate denies the comment) and the corp office (I spoke to a legal AA and my info taken but nothing done)

When the call center finally calls me back she tells me that there is nothing she can do they looked into and the assoc states she never spoke to your husband.

I am SICK about this... how can in 2019 the color of your skin mean more than service, kindness, heck even the all mighty dollar.

You would think that even if she felt this way she would have kept silent if only for the profit...

Well, Sammy at your Largo Florida store has lost my business and as a member of several large black female based organizations I hope the business of every WOC that stands for equal treatment...

I am SHOCKED at how Sally's treats its black customers