Menu
Sakare
customer service contacts

Sakare
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints
0 resolved 12 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sakare. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Sakare headquarters

272 Regents Park Road
England, Greater London, London N33HN
United Kingdom

Sakare phone number

What is Sakare’s email address?

Sakare’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Sakare website

What category is Sakare related to?

Sakare is related to the Cosmetics category.

What are the social media accounts of Sakare?

What is Sakare's Facebook?
Connect with Sakare via Facebook at Sakare
What is Sakare's LinkedIn?
See Sakare's portfolio on LinkedIn at Sakare
ADVERTISIMENT

Sakare information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Sakare is a multinational company..

Expand Collapse all
How to write a complaint about Sakare?

To write a complaint about Sakare and get an answer from the officials of Sakare, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Sakare can be filed via the specific Sakare complaint section.

Overview of Sakare complaint handling

12 Sakare reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 18, 2014. The latest review Service was posted on Nov 21, 2021. Sakare has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. Sakare has resolved 0 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sakare?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sakare Customer Service. Initial Sakare complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sakare above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sakare. Discuss the issues you have had with Sakare and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Sakare’s complaints

C
6:27 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sakare - Service

My friend and I happened to walk past the Sakare stand in Westfield, Stratford, where a sales gentleman insisted on us going in and trying their products. We said no thank you many times but he insisted on us going in. He showed us all the products and was just rather rude to us. My friend was there listening to him talk about the products where he turned...

C
1:47 pm EDT

Sakare - Body cream

HELP!!! I opened my jar of cream and saw black mold all over the surface. Yes! BLACK MOLD! This is a very expensive jar of cream, which I have been loving since I bought it. Never have I had a cream develop mold How can I get a refund? Soooo not good! Purchased in Paris in the 4th arrondissement in September 2019 while on vacation Please replace or refund.

F
1:19 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sakare - order number 9319

I received my order today and have opened it just now. I was wondering is there another parcel to arrive because I am missing quite a few things. Also three of the items are damaged and have leaked! Damaged/ leaked: Nail kit Gentle face toner Calming foot cream. Missing: anti wrinkle cream 24K Gold cream Intense nourishing mud mask Whitening mask Nail kit...

View 0 more photos