Mother Computers Logo

Mother Computers

Having problems with Mother Computers?

Mother Computers Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mother Computers Customer Service. Initial Mother Computers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mother Computers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mother Computers. Discuss the issues you have had with Mother Computers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

M

Mother Computers — Misleading representation / false advertising

We specifically asked for a desktop that could take our external harddrive internally. They assured us that...

Mother ComputersNo refund

On Aug 6 I left my computer for a cleaning and tune up of programs, I was called and told it was working fine and ready for pickup. I picked it up took it home and the computer would not start up properly. I returned the computer to Mothers the next day. They worked on it and replaced the hard drive saying it had failed, I lost a lot of my programs and information on the new install. I questioned them about the hard drive failing as it seemed odd given it was working fine when I took it in and they had told me it was all ready to go.

I kept the hard drive and had it tested at another good Computer Company which tested it with 3 different diagnostic programs declaring that there was nothing wrong with the hard drive. I have the hard drive working on an external setup now.

I went to Mothers on Friday August 14 with my bill and requested a refund for the work that was done and the hard drive I paid for that I didn't need. The manager would not consider any mistake on their part and denied that the tests run by the other company were correct. He would not refund my money which was the least they should have done.

C

Mother Computers — Customer Care

On August 6 I took my computer to Mothers and had it cleaned and programs checked for a $60 charge. They...

Victoria