Sahivaluemobile selling

Definitely not worth an experience. Sahi value ain't as transparent as they reflect. I registered with sahi value to sell my one plus 2 64 gb for which sahi value quoted the price of rs. 10, 300 fr option of excellent condition as my handset had minor scratches. However to my surprise the sahi value executive denied the value of 10300 and offered me price of 7800. Plus I had to pay him 200 as his service charges which I found unacceptable. Since I dint find the deal acceptable, I chose not to sell my handset and lost rs 200 to sahi value executive as his service charges. They are a big fraud earning by offering good prices online and taking away service charges and later refusing the offer quoted.
Please do not fall a prey to their quotations.

Missed out a point.. Executive deducted rs 700 from what he was offering stating I did not have an original data cable fr which I accepted, bt then again played and informed I will still have to give the data cable for which I said why would I give data cable when you already deducted the price of not giving it with handset. Finally deal was canceled and I had to pay him 200 moreover I lost my time fr an unacceptable situation. Now I have cleared all my 50 gb data and deal gets canceled.. What a wastage of time over this so called stupid fakers.