The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Safeway Salida — managers
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I think that the assistant manger Patty who works at Safeway and the head clerk by the name of Sarah Holmes leave little to be desired. They are very rude to begin with, but the talk down to the other head clerks and checkers while customers are present. I am not sure what makes either one of think they are better than their staff but most of the staff is very friendly and always willing to help, both of them walk around and when asked a question they act like you are bothering them. I have seen them call the starbucks manager to the front and make her cry and yell at her in front of the customer. Sometimes I go to walmart of I see them in the store just not have to be treated so hateful by them. I feel bad of the employees for this store to have to but up with the crap in order to keep their jobs as no one wants to lose their jobs right now.
More Safeway Salida Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael
- Safeway - crv charge for meat!
- Safeway - safeway store manager
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts