Safeway — pharmacy - delay in ordering drug
I was disappointed to find out that a prescription I dropped off on a Wednesday did not get ordered until Friday which meant I received it the next Tuesday.
Safeway staff were not interested in my sense of urgency and did not offer to call other Safeway pharmacies.
When I picked it up today, I was greeted by Pharmacy Tech named Caroletta who went above and beyond to help me not experience a delay in receiving my medication again. She had a solution to my problem and made recommendations that will help me receive the medicine in a timely manner.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts