Safeway — pharmacy
After spending more than 7 hrs in the ER for extreme HBP, I was treated for alcohol withdrawal on 11/12/18, I was given a prescription of chlordiazepoxide to begin the following day. I arrived at the pharmacy and was told it had to be ordered and would not arrive until after 6 pm the following day (11/14/18). I went shopping early in the day and asked the pharmacy if they could call me when it arrived. They proceeded to tell me the order never went through and now won't arrive until Thursday. However they offered me the last 8 pills they had on hand. My question is this... why were those 8 pills not offered in the beginning? Would have got me started on my sobriety!!! And gotten me through until the order came in. Not to mention my HBP and not drinking.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael
- Safeway - crv charge for meat!
- Safeway - safeway store manager
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts