Safeway Ice Cream Plantemployer

This also was the worst place I have ever worked. I worked as an HTST/Mixroom Operater and had to slash open and dump 300 -50 pound bags on any given night with no help except for the bully night shift boss Joe Ramos that would harrass me and make my career a living hell there. Joe would laugh at me when I asked for help and was extremely blasphemous towards my religious preference. Absolutley the worst job ever. Joe is the most unprofessional supervisor I have ever worked with. Joe deserves to be behind bars in a Tijuana prison where the inmates can sodomize him repeatedly. Pros: The money I was able to stack there and get out of there. JW is Joe's little [censor] and so is Chris from the lab.

• Updated by Van Halen · Jun 26, 2017

Safeway Phoenix Ice Cream is a turd circling the bowl. Used to be a good place to work for when Jason Glover was Plant Manager.

• Mysteriousitch28 Oct 05, 2017

I am going to rate safeway phoenix ice cream. I am going to give them 1/64 th of a star for their work culture and just for the simple fact that PIC is a TURD circling the BOWL.