Safeway / 20620 W Homestead Rd Cupertino CA 95014western union service in safeway

D Nov 17, 2018

To who my concern,
I received money through western union and I tried to pick it up in Ride aid store located in 20572 homestead rd Cupertino ca 95014 on Saturday 11/17/18. I called western union and got my PIN number. I gave my PIN number to cashier and she said she doesn't have enough cash to gave me the money. She guided me to come to safeway next store 20620 W homestead rd Cupertino ca 95014 .
When I went to safeway above address, an old guy who always works for western union money transaction, without paying attention to my PIN number pulled up the 10 digit control code and he said, I already got the money and he can not give me the money. I was so upset since he was so rude and accusing me that I already got the money and didn't pay attention to what I said to him. This is not the first time that I faced this situation. Every time when I go there to pick up money he either say he doesn't have the money or he bring another excuse. He is always the same person, with no name tag who works in western union service in safeway. I said I like to speak with your manager, even the manager was very unprofessional and mean and didn't help me and at the end they laugh at me. Finally I had to leave and go back to the same Ride aid store that I was there pereviosly, telling them what happen to me, and this time they help me with the transaction.
If clients receive such a trrible service every time from safeway in this location, no one like to use western union service anymore for transferring money.
I would like to hear from you that how you proceed my complaint . If I don't hear anything I have to ask my lawyer to file a motion about this humiliation and discrimination.
Thanks