Safelite Auto GlassRepair results

S

I got a chip in my windshield on my 2005 Mini Cooper S (9/17/12) and called Safelite, as the company I normally use for this type of thing went out of business. They were very efficient in addressing my insurance and making an appointment. The service tech called and arrived as scheduled and did all he was supposed to do. My complaint in the resin they use for the repair is not clear. It's an off white. You might as well put a band aid on it. Now I have a windshield that has a spot on it. I was told that's what they use for all repairs. Had I known, I would have gone elsewhere. I did inform Farmers Ins.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices