Safelink Wirelessfree tracfone

A Mar 02, 2019 Review updated:

My son is unemployed, on Medicaid and looking for work. He applied for a phone on Feb. 9. 2019. Long story short they decided his mailing address, in their "system" was invalid. He lives with family in a house that has been there and receiving mail for 50 years. The phone was sent to an address three blocks away which they said was the address he gave them. He sent them a copy of his driver's license which also had the same actual address where he lives. I tried to arrange to have the phone sent to my address, care of me. They said that this was doable. When I called a few days later to see if the phone had been sent, I spoke to a different person who said my address was also "invalid" in their "system". Every time I called, I got another person who told a different set of lies. Today, almost one month later, they told me he is ineligible and cannot apply again. I suspect there is some kind of racket or scam going on and I have contacted my state attorney general's office and am going to call the FCC. They need to be investigate. My son, with no income, had to buy a regular cell phone so he can look for a job. Oh yeah, and everyone you talk to is a "supervisor"

• Updated by AmyNYC · Mar 03, 2019

He is a college student trying to get some part time work. He is an award winning math major with a scholarship who has worked since the age of 16 but was laid off from a job. I am retired and 68 years old, having worked since the age of 17. I would not call a person or persons I do not know lowlifes, but that says more about you. Have a blessed day.

• Updated by AmyNYC · Mar 03, 2019

There seem to be some unhappy trolls here. Somebody needs something to do.

• L
      Mar 14, 2019

So this is what the internet has reduced us to ...sad state of man ...smart phones used by some [censored]) people ...oh wow, lol

• L