SafeCo Insurance Company — it is an unethical insurance company
My experience with SAFECO insurance company has been that it unethically denies claims in order to meet their bottom line. I can honestly say that I have never had such a horrific experience dealing with an insurance company until I dealt with SAFECO. I was hit by a driver insured through SAFECO, and from the very moment that I contacted them they attempted to manipulate the situation. First, they only wanted me to go to have my car checked out by one of their auto body repair shops, and when we informed them that this was illegal, the troubles just kept coming. They ended up not even looking at my car, although their insured admitted fault. The adjuster was rude, extremely difficult to reach, and denied the claim to meet his bottom line although their insured admitted hitting my car. Please, I recommend: do not choose this company. They will want to ***.
More SafeCo Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- SafeCo Insurance - company is denying claim because they can not get hold of there insured. they will not pay for my rental vechile that they told me to go and pickup.
- Beware! Fraud! Safeco Insurance Property Insurance: Fraud! - claims fraud
- SafeCo Insurance - fraud
- Safeco Home Owners Insurance - not paying claim for plumbing issues
- SafeCo Insurance Company - don't work with them
- SafeCo Insurance Company - terrible service
- SafeCo Insurance Company - disorganized, rude and ignorant sharon parker
- SafeCo - lying, deceitful claims process
- SafeCo Insurance - automobile insurance
- Safeco Insurance Company of America - liars