Safe Home Security, Inclies

I tried to get out of my contract last year, so I paid $344 to get out at 30 months of my 36 month contract. Now, they say I didn't cancel correcly and have to pay the final 6 months. WHY WOULD I PAY UP FRONT $344 IF I WASN'T CANCELLING!?!? I asked the supervisors if the employee that cancelled my account was still working for them, and she is not. Go figure. I got lied to and it is now costing me an additional $180 to "fulfill" the contract while not having service for half the life on the contract. Very bad business, and a very upset customer that hopes others think twice before using "Safe Home".