Ryland Homes — faulty construction - heavy fascia beam on patio fell down with no reason
2 huge fascia beams fell down on the patio without anything that could cause this.
This happened between June 28-30, . luckily no one was home if someone would have been standing under it would have killed them. The third one is also hanging on but we will take it down as the install seems faulty.
Inspecting the fallen beams it seems like these beasts - I do not know but they are quite large at least 20+ feet long 3x 2x4's joined together and stuccoed which made them even heavier were 'nailed' yes you read it right, nailed to the beams above causing them to lose grip by time and come crashing down.
This is unbelievable the contractor and others can not believe that these were nailed to the beams with no L brakets or even screws !
More Ryland Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Ryland Homes - Build with poor quality 
- [Resolved] Lennar Homes - Poor construction and warranty policy 
- Lennar Homes - Disappointing story! 
- Lennar Homes - Shoddy Construction 
- Lennar Homes - Keeping Escrow Monies 
- Lennar Homes - AC 
- Lennar Corporation - horrible builder
- Lennar Corporation - kitchen drawer front
- Lennar Home Builders - Scam
- Lennar Home Builders - 4 year old home