Russ Darrow Kia WaukeshaThey damaged my car while servicing

I had a problem with the Russ Darrow Kia service department in Waukesha. We took our Kia in for some warranty work. When we picked up the car it was parked three inches from a jutting brick wall and there was a big dent/scratches in the bumper. When we pointed this out to the customer service department they buffed out some of the scratches (not succesfully since they were pretty deep) and told us we would have to bring the car back on Monday to talk to the service manager, Bob Sterling. When we brought the car back on Monday, (the first thing I noticed was that all of the serviced cars were now 3-4 feet away from the wall instead of inches, ) Bob Sterling didn't want to look at the damage and instead told me that there was no way I could prove they did it and they refused to check the security cameras at my request, saying that they had 18 of them and they wouldn't be bothered to take the time to look through them. He used a very aggresive tone with me and told me that there would be no way to prove they did it and the fact that I was upset about the situation was not his problem. He said I would have to take it to my insurance, even though insurance rates go up with every claim. Bob Sterling even went so far as to tell me that if I was going to get upset over something like this then he didn't want me for a customer. Now there is $750 damage to my car that they did and there is nothing I can do about it. I am upset about the unprofessional manner with which I was treated in addition to the fact that they have zero liability for handling my vehicle and doing damage to it.

• Yo
    your mom hates you Jan 07, 2013

Welcome to corporate America. They do not care about you when there is a line of others to give them money. ATT and McDonalds are prime examples of companies that do not care about the customer base, when you have billions and billions served, what does it matter about a few who are unhappy? This is horrible serivce and I hope they go out of business, but sadly, they wont.

• Ru
    Russ Darrow Sep 29, 2011

We are very sorry to hear this please contact me at [email protected] to allow me to assist in anyway possible. We value ALL OF OUR customers and will go above and beyond to help