Ruby Tuesdayfood/service/time it took!

R

My Husband & myself went to the Ruby Tuesday in Elli jay, GA restaurant. We were seated & got our drinks. We were not even offered the cheddar biscuits (though we heard from another waiter that they are offering other stuff now) but did our waitress offer us anything NO! Anyhow she finally took our order which took them up to 40 minutes to deliver our food. Now let me stress how bad the food came to us. We each ordered a hamburger platter which we did not specify charbroiled to the crisp & I mean burnt. Our waitress was not friendly at all & she did not seemed like she wanted to be there also. She asked if everything looked good & alright but we were on a crunched time frame so we ate what we could & had to leave. Wasted money on Saturday evening & very upset about that. Would like a request for a refund or possible send me a gift certificate.

3/26/2016