Ruby Tuesdaychicken fresco

R Oct 30, 2018

Last night my husband and I went to the local Ruby Tuesday for a special meal to celebrate some big jobs finished at our home. (Calhoun, GA 30701) I order Chicken Fresco a lot of the time and my husband normally gets ribs or steak. this time he decided to have the same as me. We had our salad (house for me, bar for him) then the meal was brought after about 20 minutes of waiting with no explanation. That would have worked but the food was terrible. I mentioned to our server, Ariann K, # 1334, that it looked like too much Dale sauce or something, very dark and meat was strong flavored. I could barely see or taste the nice lemon butter that makes it so good. She said she checked with GM and he said they don't cook ahead of time so not to waste food??? Don't' know what that matters...he didn't come to table or offer another selection, no discounts, etc. I didn't take the half I didn't eat and glad I didn't. I was up during night with severe stomach cramps and diarrhea. This bill for $50.66 was wasted money and I would like to have that money back, at least part of it. Terrible service, terrible food and I'm not sure if fresh, safe food. My husband didn't feel good later but none of my symptoms. RT5163, Oct 29th 05:53 pm. Table 101/1 Roxie Leffew 363 McDaniel Station RD SW Calhoun, GA 30701 Cell [protected] Thank you.