The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rpm — Calling for a Verizon bill we settled
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We settled a debt with Verizon in 2007 and out of nowhere get a call this week from a company called RPM saying we did not pay $69 due. After probing a bit more to understand where and what account this company was asking to collect from and asking for additional documentation, the collector "Travis" became defensive and rude and said he was just a collection agency and we need to pay up. Good thing we had the history - and google search to check on what was up. Very frustrating...
More Rpm Complaints & Reviews
- Rpm - Fradulent Collection Agency
- Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments - debt collector scam
- Rpm - Fraud and scam!
- Rpm - Harrassing Calls
- Rpm - Collection of a debt
- Rpm - Constant calls
- Rpm - Harrassing phone calls, rude employees, fraudulent claims
- Rpm - Rude Phone Rep - Bogus Claim!
- Rpm - Harrasing calls.
- Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments - rpm collections for credit score