Royal Holiday Vacation Clubvacation club misrepresentation of contract

Y

Please stay away from Royal Hokiday Vacation Club. Long story but purchased after a 4 hour presentation in the Bavaro Princess Punta Cana. which turned out to be a nightmare. Within 5 days what was promised realized that credits do not transfer over and you lose them. Called to cancel and was told a letter needed to be written to Royal holiday where u purchased. I did so and sent email with a registered letter. Disputed credit card and then was told that I can't cancel. I contacted a lawyer who will be working on this for me. Finally got a cancellation notice but they are not giving me my deposit. I am not signing anything until I get my deposit of 2765.00 credited back to my account. I am not giving them a penny. It is a month later and still disputing with this awful company. Please stay away.