Ross Dress for Lessdishonest company with returns

B Jul 20, 2018

A while back I purchased a picture frame for $9.99 I decided I didn't want it because it didn't go with everything else in my house. Yesterday I drove 20 minutes to the nearest Ross in lady Lake Florida to return the frame. I didn't have the receipt but the office tag is still on the frame. I was told that they were only going to give me $6 back because I didn't have my reciept, when I asked why they said something about a Mark up? So I asked to speak with a manager, I talked to a girl named Pam who was not understanding and rude. I took the frame and left. I will not return to any Ross store until this is fixed, I am a frequent customer who has given a lot of money to this company but I do not like dishonesty. I will not help a company who tries to steal my money.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices