Rosegal.com/coatwasting time and money

P

Don't ever get into business with Rosegal.com if you value your time. It has been a nightmare for me. I ordered a coat, which I paid about $50. When I received it, it obvious has only 50 RMB quality, or probably even less. I requested full refund and prepaid return label right away. Oh, boy...the nightmare began right at the moment I started to contact them. It has been like puling teeth communicating with them. Many back-and-forth and many days later, here I am, unhappy, annoyed, and much much time wasted! The last response from them is the one, they ask me to delete the negative review I wrote first before they even consider to refund me the full refund...uh uh...so...don't ever get into business with them if you value your time and energy, and of course, you money too.

• Updated by Manoucheca Luma · Sep 14, 2017

It is too small for me I'll one that fits me like a large
    I'm uncortable wearing it please try to see if it's possible to change it .l will be very happy

• Be
    Benjamin Calderon Oct 27, 2018

I am going to sue you . Thank you and have a nice day.

• Ca
    Camille 8260 Sep 19, 2018

I have order shoes and a carpet at the end of July. You have taken my money and I received nothing. Cheryl Shankweiler 8260 Camille Ct. Mobile, Alabama 36695

Manoucheca Luma Sep 18, 2018

I'll like to change it for a different one.if so, call me [protected] ASAP please.it's very important to me I think I made a mistake through my order so please if possible allow me to change i t .l'll be very happy.

Angelina Campbell Sep 11, 2018

I will be suing this company my sister is a lawyer and I have tried to contact this company numerous of times. I have paid for 6 to 8 day shipping and I have talk to other customers were they complained too so if I do not get my item before the 20 I will see u in court and ur website will be cancelled permanently

Manoucheca Luma Sep 10, 2018

Please, again I'm begging you to change the size of the skirt to an extra large one because the that was sent to me is too small& I want to change for a different one.my order # is zp1709071939290191.thanks.I be very happy if someone at rosegal can help me solving the issue& I promise that I will not bother your again.once more thanks.

• Da
    David Peze Prozellar Sep 10, 2018

Why can't I talk to a customer service rep when I call? Is this a real business. Seems a lot of people are getting disappointing results. I would like to place an order. Please reply in a timely matter . I hope this is not a scam.

sandra billings Sep 04, 2018

This is really pissing me off!! You can ship my product or give me back my money!! I am getting ready to let the bbb know what your up to!! I am getting in contack the better bbb!! So give me the orders or give me my money back!! And this not a joke!! The bbb will get in contact with you!!

• Be
    Betty_Smith Sep 03, 2018

I ordered
    And have not received my merchandise. They have taken the mo ney out of my account. All the numbers listed are not valid numbers. I am on a fixed income and can not afford to loose money. I would appreciate any help. Thank you

• Ve
    Vera Watford Barnes Sep 02, 2018

I was stuck with my purchase because I couldn't speak with anyone in customer service. Called the number and it kept ringing busy

Angela Corriher Sep 01, 2018

I actually called DHL and they said that was a false tracking number called the company was told to contact via email. I hade already done so... No response I want my money back!!! Made purchase through paypal.

• Am
    Amy473 Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a big canvas picture months ago and I still haven't received it I have complained many times and asked for help but nothing

• Sh
    Sheena hannibal Aug 15, 2018

I ordered two items over a month ago, i notice the money went straight out from my account.i got an email saying that one of the items was out of stock but no mention of the other, first of all i said i would be happy to wait until the 1st item came into stock but have had no communication since.

Margaret Naumann Dunn Jul 14, 2016

Order #z1607101501016199 frist of all i gave you the correct zip code of 39520 and you put the wrong zip code in. When i find out where my package is i can let my post office the problem. The real problem is that i need a web site that i can go on th put the above order # in so i can track my package myself. If i need another tracking # plese give it to me. So what i need is correct tracking # and correct site to go on so i can track with the post office.

margaret dunn [email protected] email
    7360 lower bay road
    bay st. Louis ms 39520 phone [protected]

• Ra
    Rada G Apr 21, 2016

Dear Ping,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
    I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to [email protected] or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,