RoseGalchinese scam company!

T

A friend of mine ordered from RoseGal and was very satisfied with her purchase. She recommended me this site and I decided to order something too. Well, I guess I just wasn't so lucky. I've ordered two dresses and paid through PayPal. Then I received a confirmation email and my tracking number and everything seemed fine. The next day I received a message stating my order had shipped. Three weeks passed and nothing arrived, and when I contacted them they replied in Chinese! So I contacted PayPal and my bank. I hope I'll get my refund!

• Ra
    Rada G Apr 21, 2016

Dear Trinna,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
    I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to [email protected] or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,
    Rosegal.com Customer Service

• Li
    Lion Grand Jun 09, 2020

Dear Sir,

See below my complaint against the Chinese company:

ShenZhen BangYan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
    Headquarter Office:
    Yameicheng BD, G107, Gongle Community, Xixiang Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China.
    SMT Factory:
    Building C, Hongqiao Industrial Park, Heyi Village of Shajing, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China.
    Sales Dept
    Telephone: 86-755-[protected]
    Fax: 86-755-[protected]
    Sales/
    Becky Zou
    Website: www.bangyangroup.com
    E-mail: [email protected]bangyangroup.com

After negotiations with a representative of the company Becky Zou, we came to an agreement the company to make PCBAs (electronic boards) for me according to my project.
    Becky Zou sent me a pro-form invoice at the price $ 520.74. Please find enclosed the PI
    I made a payment by PayPal on April 24, 2020. Please find enclosed the payment document by PayPal.
    After May 1 2020, Becky Zou stopped answering me.
    All my attempts to connect with somebody from the company were unsuccessful.
    After 40 days, they appeared. They emailed me and asked for more money. These scammers are very cheeky. They must be punished.

I ask for your assistance to find the company and get my money back.

This fraudulent Chinese company is destroying China's commercial image.

Best Regards