Roomster Scam John Shriber Fraudfraud and scam

R

Roomster is a total scam. I was charged illegally on my credit card and when i tried to reach someone online, by phone, or customer service I got standard pre-loaded replies. I think this site is set up to take peoples money. I googled the company after I got scammed and of course there like 5000 complaints about this site calling them scammers and outlining the exact same thing I got ripped off for. I also found this great facebook page that has a 4000+ likes that is called "Roomster is a Scam". Wish I had seen all this public information about them before i signed up. I think John Shriber is the CEO. Someone should have him looked into because its clear that this guy runs a shaddy operation. Stay away from this company if you can. Its bad news and bad business.

fraud and scam