Rochester FurniturePoor service - not getting what we paid for

C Oct 17, 2020

The Management of Rochester Colin Bresler and the Management team

Colin I have written to you on the 15 September 2020 about and issue I have had with Rochester Furniture since August 2020 and we are yet again a month later lots of promises an opportunity to right the pathetic service we have had and I am sitting here with stress and anxiety issues because of Rochester

As per my discussion with Aneske on the 04/10/2020 she agreed that we no longer want the Sicicly as we have taken delivery 3 times with issues from date of purchase it was agreed that we exchange the suite for the Camden to be Master guarded before it comes to us.

We also agreed that we would wait. On Wednesday the 14/10/2020 Lidia called us to say that the Lounge suites will be exchanged Master guarded by the 16/10/2020, possibly on the 15/10/2020

We agreed and left it as such, no word on the 15/10/2020, on the 16/10/2020, we cancel all our meetings because we need to be available in the anticipation that this Rochester will actually honour there word I called Lidia at 11:55, she will call me back the driver is at the ware house. She does not call me back, I call her back at 13:30pm because I need to pick my daughter up from school, she will check with the driver and call me back. AGAIN SHE DOES NOT CALL ME BACK, I call her back at 16:54 she will call the driver.. DOES NOT CALL ME BACK AGAIN. Eventually at 18:15 Still waiting like damn idiots I call Aneske, she calls me back to say Sorry She cannot get hold of Lidia or the driver.

The driver calls me to say he was waiting the whole day at the warehouse only to be turned away because its closing time.

Lidia calls us at 8am this morning we at church to say she is Sorry (mind you your employees always understand (maybe another language certainly not English) or they are sorrr), but they will deliver at 11:30am, we rush home and now I get delivery at 13:15pm and guess what THE LOUNGE SUITE IS NOT MASTERGUARDED, but once again they will do it on my laminated flooring which they messed up the last time.

Colin does Rochester think we are a bunch of idiots, I have lost time, money patience and work days because of incompetence and there is no response from your management

National Consumer Council I have copied you on this e-mail and I have officially logged a complaint on this.

Derek Watts - Carte Blanche I have also sent you a request on your website here is a story of how consumers are fighting to get what they paid for and how a company treats consumers like total idiots.

• Uc
    U C Coventry Nov 17, 2020

Purchased recliner seats 3, 2, and 1 since day one the seats came broken then a replacement as the 3 seater was broken and wood falling all around then 3 seater now uneven when replaced and 1seater so loose like a swing no positive assistance or feedback received i received my couches back today and in the same condition with no response ... service pathetic

• Ge
    GerritM Nov 05, 2020

Poor service with empty promises.

Paid online in August for 2 recliners...emailed..called...complained..chatted online...NOTHING..NO FEEDBACK!

Pathetic is not the word.
    [email protected]