Having problems with Magiseal?

1065 Clarke Road London, Ontario Canada, N5V 3B3
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

MagiSeal is a protective coating that helps prevent common household spills from becoming permanent stains. Fabrics protected with MagiSeal have improved water-resistance and oil-resistance. In fact, most liquid spills simply bead-up on the surface of the fabric, where you can wipe them up, without a trace.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Magiseal.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 06, 2020

Magiseal — Customer service

Had an appointment for my sectional I purchased at Leon's. Was for Friday between 1-5pm. The technician...

Magisealleather sofa

Worst company ever do not recommend. Do not buy Magiseal warranty its a scam. Our son urinated on the sofa and we cleaned of with damp cloth and some of the colour had come off. We called and submitted claim and pics. They told us its not covered because of discolouration they only cover stains. Like urine on there warranty paper is suppose to be covered it says right on there warranty. The urine is the stain and the affect of wiping off the urine has removed the colour. They are liars and fraudulent people.

Magisealcouch protector

worst service i have ever paid for. Was given one appointment on a weekend since i work all week. the man called me after the window (10-3) said his car broke down and he wasn't able to make it that day and that i would get a call the following working day to re-schedule. I understood- waited for the call- and took the next available day which was a month later. Then Friday (07/26/19) I received a text message confirming my appointment for Saturday (07/29/19) from 10-3. Saturday came. I waited for the time- i waited untill 5pm... no text, no phone call... nothing. They are closed on the weekend so there is no way to reach them... completely unacceptable for a service that I paid for and was given confirmation for. Requesting a refund today and NEVER using them again.

MagisealCan'by what I want because no credit car??

Hello.
      I would like to buy the plastic containers - 4 or more bottles - Leather Care moisturizer) Magi SEAL for sofas bought Chez Léon.
      I called Magi Seal (Ontario), unfortunately I do not have a credit card anymore given my old age. He does not want to hear about C.O.D.
      My calls to the various LÉON Stores have remained a dead letter, namely either they have no more, or they no longer sell, no return call in some cases.
      Thank you for the help you can bring me.

• Updated by CHAMBERLAND, Nicole · Jan 04, 2019

Hello.
          I would like to buy plastic containers - 4 bottles or more - Leather Care moisturizer) Magi SEAL for leather sofas bought Chez Léon.
          Thank you for the help you can bring me

• Updated by CHAMBERLAND, Nicole · Jan 04, 2019

Mayday

Zucora / Magiseal — Scam

This company is a scam. Called the zucora the day my furniture got a tear. Took 2 months to have a service...

Toronto

Magiseal — Service

Back in December my husband and I bought a sectional from Leons and got the magiseal applied to our couche...

Calgary