Rochester Furniturebad service

T Jun 06, 2019

Home >> General >> Rochester Complaints - Bad service and unethical manner
Company Name : Rochester - View All Rochester Complaints Posted : 5 Jun, 2019 by 90932625Send MailForward ThisREF NUMBER:[protected], RO-AT-[protected]

Rochester has a bad service ever in the retail stores.I purchased a couch on the 15/04/2019 and after two week I noticed that the couches are sagging sinking so I called the sales agents who I purchased the couches from and he said he will call back but he never did, I continued to attempt to get hold of him until I managed. The couch was collected on the 15/05/2019, but until to this date has never been returned. Tuesday I personally went to the store to get the clarity but to my surprise the agent was giving me an attitude. I called the customer complaint to check how far will my couch be brought back and to my surprised no attention was made to my complaint.
Please this retail store is failing so many clients if you can have aclook at the couches they sell in the shop and the one's they delivers they are totally not of the same quality.Now at my place I have nothing to sit on but I bought the couches.