RMCB Retreival Masters Creditors Bureau, Inc.Collection notice for magazine never ordered

B

I have started receiving collection notices for Highlights for Children which I never ordered! I see other people have also received collection notices on this website from this same collections firm for items that they didn't order as well. I am going to contact the BBB to see if I can get them to help me resolve this. It is unbelievable. They list themselves as a member of the ACA, but when I contacted the ACA about them, they said I needed to go directly to the RMCB, but again provided no contact information. What an agency.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices