• Ni
    NikkiNick Apr 30, 2010

Yes, they micro-manage their employees. I feel bad for the employees because they are stuck between a rock and hard place, while the big wigs sit back and do nothing.

• Ni
    NikkiNick Apr 30, 2010

Actually they can. The employees just have to report it to HR.

• Po
    Popgoes Apr 28, 2010

I walked in to a rite aid today store:04836 ny... and couldn't believe what i saw the manager of the store along with his female supervisor treating the employees so bad. ive never seen such bad treatment before like that. it felt like i was in a sweatshop, and the employees took the verbal abuse and kept working. i am very upset of what i saw and hope this is STOPPED. i think those 2 management people should get discipline action and be shown they cant get away with verbal abuse like that.. ill be back again to document what i see and hopefully it changes.

• In
    integrity76 Mar 13, 2010

That is an outrage! Rite Aid "didn't have none" of your top 5 flavors of ice cream?? Thats crazy!

Ok, pregnancy doesn't make you that crazy. So after you give birth, maybe you should visit the Rite Aid again and stock up on what the store actually specializes in- medications.

Oh yeah, do you live south of the equator? Checking...no, you don't...its not summer!!!

I wish Rite Aid's ice cream supply was all that I had to worry about...

• Re
    realisticfeedback78 Mar 13, 2010

Ok... you are really hot, pregnant, and ###ing what? Really? Ice cream at a pharmacy? Hello, there are these new thingy's call grocery stores? New flash mcfly! Go to baskin robbins for your 31 ###ing flavors... I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin...

• Ba
    Balimey Mar 13, 2010

It is the summer time... Have more ice cream! Have more ice cream sales! I went to the rite aid on vernon and figuarea and they didn't have none of my top 5 favors. I was hot pregnant and disappointed.

• Bu
    Bullimer Jan 26, 2010

Because I travel I chose RiteAid for my pharmacy; but they don't live up to their claims of caring for the customer. I believe it's a company thing not supporting their employees. I see the way they work hard and try to do their jobs; but something is going on where they are prevented from being able to do the simple task of get the prescription and patient's info, fill the prescription and then hand it to the patient all in a timely manner. I'd asked that my two prescriptions of differing amounts be coordinated so I'd have the correct dosage; I was told it depended...had to do with how payment was handled. Something is wrong behind the scenes and I'd like to see the Corporation heads take a look see and fix it. Either they have no way for an employee to communicate they need help and what that help will be or their pleas fall on deaf ears. I've emailed directly to these corporation heads I'm talking about and I have had no response to my complaint of not being able to get my prescription in a timely manner either.

It's scary to see them in action...telling a customer that although they called ahead two days they don't have the request and therefore their prescription is not filled. I was kept hanging around because I believed them when they said it'd be a certain time period, but they just keep extending it, then suggested I go home and let them call when it's ready. I've yet to get the call, but I'm sure they'll have a good reason and/or excuse for it. I'll be looking for another pharmacy to do my business with after all, it's my health and they don't seem to care.

• Ro
    Robert W McIsaac Apr 11, 2009

Your Store is frequently short of RX's ordered by my Physician. You Frequently cannot fill the full RX Quantity. It costs me extra gas to drive back to get it filled on another day!!! I am incontinent and they rarely have a full compliment of DEPEND and they say they will order some for delivery next "Friday" which is a week away. What am I supposed to do? - got to the front of your store and piss on the counter. If you can find me a nearby Rite Aide store that really has the full line of DEPEND product I will go there and I'll move all my pharmacy business THERE as well. The pharmacist that was on this afternoon was not particularly helpful and admittedly I got irritated by her flippant young attitude. It is not my fault if your people don't order the right products at the right time. Most other companies do a better job of inventory handeling and employee training.
    Good luck trying to save your business in these tough economic times. You are close to losing another customer.