Ricoh Sp 112su Multifunction B / W Laser Printer By RicohPoor Product Design and Price

T

I purchased a Ricoh SP 112SU Multifunction B/W Laser Printer by Ricoh on-line on Black Friday via Adorama.com. This product may cost around $50, but the starter cartridge only produces about 200 pages and a regular cartridge costs $43 and produces around 1, 200 pages. This is ridiculous. You are paying for the printer OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I tried to get a refund, but they told me to call the manufacturer. I had called the manufacturer in my hometown where there are numerous sales offices and they did not actually sell any replacement cartridges or anything for that matter. I went to Office Depot, I called several different stores, Microcenter, every printer cartridge carrier I could find in the entire KC METRO AREA and no one had any. The one's they could order ranged from $43 to $65 for a cartridge that produces 1, 200 pages. This is a RIP-OFF. Do not buy this product. They specialize in high end commercial office printers, this printer is a financial money pit. Buyer beware both to this product and to it's seller.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices