Ricoh Sp 112su Multifunction B / W Laser Printer By Ricoh — Poor Product Design and Price
I purchased a Ricoh SP 112SU Multifunction B/W Laser Printer by Ricoh on-line on Black Friday via Adorama.com. This product may cost around $50, but the starter cartridge only produces about 200 pages and a regular cartridge costs $43 and produces around 1, 200 pages. This is ridiculous. You are paying for the printer OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I tried to get a refund, but they told me to call the manufacturer. I had called the manufacturer in my hometown where there are numerous sales offices and they did not actually sell any replacement cartridges or anything for that matter. I went to Office Depot, I called several different stores, Microcenter, every printer cartridge carrier I could find in the entire KC METRO AREA and no one had any. The one's they could order ranged from $43 to $65 for a cartridge that produces 1, 200 pages. This is a RIP-OFF. Do not buy this product. They specialize in high end commercial office printers, this printer is a financial money pit. Buyer beware both to this product and to it's seller.
More Ricoh Sp 112su Multifunction B / W Laser Printer By Ricoh Complaints & Reviews
- Ricoh Business Solutions - Discrimination!
- Ricoh Business Solutions - No customer service
- Ricoh India Ltd. - PROBLEM IN RICOH MP 1600 L PRINTER/COPIER
- Ricoh - Bad, bad, bad mechanical design!
- Ricoh USA, Ricoh Americas Corporation - Unethical Business Practices
- Ricoh Americas Corporation - Ricoh rip off! Why you should never do business with them
- Ricoh - Cobra payment for nov.2015todec.2015
- Ricoh Americas Corporation - Ricoh Complaints
- Ricoh USA - Service Contracts