The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Revlon — cord exploded off while in use
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was straitening my hair with a Revlon flat iron when the cord exploded off where it attatches to the straitener. All of a sudden I heard a loud "POP" noise and saw a fireball next to my head. I dropped the straitener and put my head under running water immediately. My hair did not completely burn off my head, but I now have a large spot where my hair is much shorter than everywhere else. I used to have hair that was all one length--not layered. I have blonde hair that is about 5 inches below my shoulders and it grows very slowly, it is going to take me a long time to get it back to normal. The straitener was not old, damaged or beat up in any way. It must have been something defective. I cannot believe this happened I just don't know how to get ahold of Revlon and find someone that takes care of these kinds of problems. I wonder if this has happened to someone else with this style of straitener, (Revlon "Stylix"), and hopefully get this product checked so this does not happen to someone else.
More Revlon Complaints & Reviews
- Revlon Cosmetics Company - igot this letter with agreement & leter of appoinment plz its fect?
- Revlon - fake finger nails
- Revlon RV062 Perfect Heat Professional 1 Inch Straightener With Ceramic - electric shock from product
- Revlon - nutri color cream
- Revlon Nailpolish - sick of spending 100s of $ on gluggy nailpolish!
- Revlon - revlon hair blower
- Revlon - revlon colorstay eyeliner
- Revlon - mitchum
- Revlon - mens series 2-in-1 hand and feet clipper
- Revlon - revlon colorstay liquid liner