Menu
Revlon Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Revlon
reviews and complaints

www.revlon.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 122 Reviews

How responsive is Revlon's customer service?

6 Resolved
116 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Revlon handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Revlon and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Revlon has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Revlon reviews and complaints 122

Sort by:

Newest Revlon reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
1:01 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Revlon refund issure

I had a return of a"ready to wear hair" product that was on a clearance table and all the sticker had on it was "reduced" with the price. I did not have enough hair to use the clip that came with the product and when I tried to return it, the store clerk - Sonja - accused me of taking off a sticker that said non-refundable and would not give me my refund. I am a person of high integrity and was absolutely insulted with this situation and felt compelled to report the occurrence at this store, location #01930. Sonja was accusatory and rude. After the incidence with Sonja, I found two more ready to wear products on the clearance table that did not have the no refund sticker on them. The one I bought was the first one I picked up and certainly did not do anything that was inappropriate. I want a refund at best (as it should be if you want to create a good customer relationship) and an apology at least. My email is [protected]@aol.com and my address is 305 Madison Ct., Smyrna, GA 30080.

Read full review of Revlon
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
S
1:51 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Revlon - fake finger nails

I bought glue-on nails for almost 7 dollars at Wal-Mart. I thought, "Revlon"... a good name. These nails sucked.. I will never buy them again if I don't hear from the company, I will pass along my experience, which is — first of all, the nails are fortified with extreme static electricity which makes it hard to figure out which is top or bottom when then...

Read full review of Revlon and 34 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Revlon customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (212) 527-4000 +1 (800) 473-8566 More phone numbers

Website

Most discussed Revlon complaints

fake finger nails
(opinions to this review)

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Revlon?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Revlon Customer Service. Initial Revlon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Revlon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Revlon. Discuss the issues you have had with Revlon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.