Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews

Merchant Servicesfraud,scam rippoff,Fraud scam Luke D', Steve Cox, Richard Plotnikoff, transcendent one inc

these guys have been at it for years, if you do a google serch for transcendent one inc scam, you will see alot of stories of people these guys have complete ripped off, people that have worked for months with bounced payroll checks, Luke keeps finding ways to rebrand and use others names to scam like this new guy, Richard Plotnikoff, also look out for the Hignland Funding Group. they keep trying to put info out on themself to push these reveiws down the list

• Ri
    Rich Plotnikoff Dec 11, 2012

I would like to know why you are using my name with a California company in which I have no relationships with. I live in Canada and don't know any of these people. Please take my name off your list. Rich Plotnikoff

Merchant ServicesThey will not release my merchant money

First data is the merchant services company that services my business account for wells fargo bank. I received a levy from the board of equalization and subsequently had the levy released on 8/14/2012. The board of equalization faxed me the same document that they faxed to first data. I attempted to contact first data regarding the funds they are holding and got the run around, I contacted wells Fargo and they were not able to get anyone to advise them if they received the release or when they will release my money. It is ridiculous that there isn't a person that you can speak to nor does anyone call back. My business will close if they don't release the funds they are holding.

• Er
    Eric Newton Oct 04, 2012

Why would they be holding your funds? The reason they do this is always because of suspected fraud. Either on your part or a customers payment. I have a lot of merchants and I have only seen one hold and that was due to a stolen card used from Africa to make a large purchase.

Merchant ServicesSecret Cancellation Clause

Never, Never would I use Clear Choice Merchant Services again. Poor service, secret cancellation clause in contract, unreasonable decision makers. Clear Choice Merchant Services sent me a contract 2 years ago which I signed. When I tried to cancel this year, 2012, they told me that there was a 3 year cancellation clause which I had never seen or heard of! They presented 3 pages of small print that I did not sign and demanded payment. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau with the facts. They in turn took over $400 out of my bank account without my permission. Clear Choice Merchant Services ripped me off and because their fees are automatically deducted, I will have to pursue getting my funds back without my banks help. Their are so many other choices which are easier, cheaper and have, no contracts, like PayPal. I will be using them from now on. I will never, never use Clear Choice Merchant Services again. Clearly they will not be my choice.

• Ac
    ACARESTAURANT Feb 03, 2012

You sound like someone who did not read your contract and now have "buyers remorse" if you broke your contract for a cell phone you would have to pay an early term fee with them as well. I would bet there is more to this story then you are saying here. I have been with Clear Choice since 2007 and never had an issue, they have always helped me when I needed it, like when my terminal died because someone spilled a drink on it, they sold me a new one for about the same price i would have gotten it off ebay for and it was completely programed when it arrived, i just pluged it in and i have been good since then.

• Nv
    NVBUSINESS Feb 03, 2012

This is a perfect example of people not reading their contract fully before signing.

• Sc
    scrapy Feb 03, 2012

Wow, I agree with the first commentor. You sound like someone who didn't read your contract or do any research on Credit Card Processing Companies. I did before I signed up with ClearCloice. All processors have some sort of contract term and early cancellation fee, unless you get them to put it on your contract that you do not. It is listed in the booklet of terms, you should have read those. Most likely you signed that you read them somewhere on the application. Shame on you for not reading what you signed. I have been with ClearChoice for many years and I do not have 1 complaint. When I have to call them, I get a person in the US on the phone right away. They are always nice and have always helped me if I have a batch problem. From Customer Service to Tech support the team at ClearChoice is top notch. I have a feeling this will not be the only problem you business encounters if you do not pay attention to the contracts you sign or agreements you make. If you are looking for processing, call ClearChoice they are honest and easy to work with. I recommend them to my friends.

• Tc
    TCatveritrans Mar 14, 2012

First off, not all providers put you in a contract, with a cancelation fee. Ask to see where it is on the contract, BEFORE you sign it. Secondly, you might want to check out paypalsucks.com, before over paying for accepting cards, and then losing your money to a company that will keep it on a whim. Research providers, before signing. Google, Bing, Yahoo, you'll find comments, and reviews from businesses on all providers.

Merchant Services — theft/no contact

Squareup is witholding over eight hundred dollars worth of credit card transactions belonging to me. The...

Merchant ServicesMIS INFORMATION

THIS IS MORE FOR INFORMATION RATHER THAN A COMPLAINT
THE ONLY TIME THAT YOU GET SCREWED -RIPPED OFF- CHEATED, ETC.. IS IF YOU DON'T DO YOUR DUE DILGENT AND ASK QUESTIONS GET ANSWERS IN WRITING.
I HAVE BEEN SALES REP FOR OVER 15 YEARS..NONE OF MY MERCHANTS EVER HAD ISSUES LIKE THE ONES I READ HEAR...
MOST MERCHANTS ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR NOTHING...WHEN SOME ONE OFFERS THEM THAT THEY GRAB AT IT
REMEBR IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE..THAN IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO PRICE A MERCHANT .. UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE SALES REPS WHO CHEAT PEOPLE..BUT THAT IS IN EVERY BUSINESS...READ YOUR APPLICATION...READ YOUR APPLICATION... ANYTHING THAT THE REP PROMISES SHOULD BE HAND WRITING IF IT NOT ON THE APPLICATION AND THEN INITIAL BY THEM AND YOU!!! CALL THE COMPANY AND VERIFY THAT EVERYTHING YOU WERE PROMISE IS IN FACT DOABLE!!!
THERE ARE MANY KINDS OF FEES.. CHARGEBACK FEES, PCI FEES, MONTHLY MINIMUM, EARLY TERMINATION,

NEVER, NEVER NEVER LEASE A TERMINAL...TERMINALS SHOULD COST NO MORE THAN $250 TO $350 UNLESS YOU NEED A SPECIALZED TERMINAL( WIRELESS, IP)

AS FAR AS RATES GO - DEMAND INTERCHANGE PRICING- FIND A SALES REP THAT KNOW ABOUT IT... ITS HOW THE CHAIN STORES ARE PRICES..IT MAY SEEM A LITTLE CONFUSING UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS...IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY...

FIND A GOOD SALES REP AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET REFERRALS FROM HIM...

OR CALL CONTACT ME [protected]@gmail.com. I WILL ADVISE YOU OR HELP YOU MUDDLE THOUGH.

Merchant ServicesDEPOSITS INTO ACCOUNTS

I have doing business with Merchant Services since May of 2006. It never seems to fail that everytime I have a large deposit to be deposited into my business account, it doesn't happen. But when they want there money for FEES that are outrageous they don't have any problems in that department. I have sent endless hours and time trying to either track my monies or for them to find it.
I finally had enough of their bull-### customer service crap, that I finally went with another company that I'm so happy with.
My advice to someone who is just opening a business DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL HAVE MORE HEADACHES AND PAYING FEES THAT YOU PROBABLY CAN'T AFFORD!!!
DISSATIFIED CUSTOMER FOR SURE!!!

• As
    ashleysmith Aug 12, 2010

As the days go by, people are living in a more convenient and secured. You can also save time and effort. Wherever you are even in your home or in your office you can buy whatever you want to buy through online credit card and I must say that every small businesses should have a merchant because credit card holders are even growing.

Merchant ServicesNone

I have had nothing but the best experience from this company. I believe anyone complaining on this board is either a disgruntled ex employee, or even worse, a competitor that cannot handle their low rates and amazing customer service. I have been with them for years, and their lifetime warranty on equipment, and lowest rates guaranteed have always been honored. their sales reps are always available to assist, and their attention to detail surpasses any other company out there. I truly believe that a company with an A- with the BBB would not have this rating should these clearly unfounded complaints were the case. to Sandy, Mike and Sushi, why not disclose who you are if these complaints are true? why hide behind an alias? I understand that as a competitor, it must be frustrating to not have the ability to compete with their rates and exceptional service, but do you not think people will realize on their own this is all you are doing?

• Ri
    Richard Brewer Sep 23, 2010

This company is by far the worst rip off card processing company I have ever encountered in my 30 years of dealing with card processors, Not only are there prices way more than other services offer. They also keep charging fees that they don't ever tell you about and when you ask them about it they tell you nothing or hang up or tell you you are wrong. There are many good companies out there that does the same thing they do for far less money and much much better customer service. Be Very careful and choose any other company than this or you too will have many problems with them, the same as all others that are complaining about this company all over the net.

Merchant Services — Trans One Fraud & Scam

Trans One Merchant Services is a scam. They have the highest cancelation fees in the industry. Ryan DeVitis ...

Merchant ServicesFraud and scam

This company will tell you anything you want to hear. They will rip you off so they can make money. Rich Meeker and Joe Parisi are the worst. I did business with them and they are such good liars. They tell you are getting a wholesale rate but you are just paying for the lease. You can buy a new machine for $300-$400 INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR A 4 YEAR LEASE! Please do not do business with this company. Their employees are very deceiving. It's not even worth calling in to the number they give you. They will not answer or you might get directed to Jim Grant who knows nothing about the business. This is to help everyone out there, DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY LIE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!!!

• Ab
    AbrahamO Nov 14, 2012

I have actually met with Joe Parisi and Jim Grant after doing business with them and they were very helpful. They set me up and informed me that the lease was 100% tax deductible, it paid for itself practically. I have no complaints and it was a pleasure doing business with Merchant Services.

Merchant ServicesScam/Dupe

Be aware that when you get set up with this company and provide accounts for them, they'll retain the accounts and not pay you the residuals as they promise for all kinds of reasons. Also they have no benefits if they tell you they do. The amount they pay you up front is what you get which equals gas and lunch money lol!. Their scam? They get you to create several accounts and lock the merchants in and its their until you get frustrated and leave them. Then you'll suddenly realised you've made a huge loss as supposed to gain. READ YOUR CONTRACT! ASK QUESTIONS AND THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO WORK- DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY!!!

Merchant Servicesnot with wells fargo but useing their logo

beware! I recently started a biz and opened a checking acount with wells fargo bank. My banker told me to expect a call from their merchant services soon in order to set up for excepting credit cards in my biz. So in a few days I recieved a call from someone caiming to be with leaders merchant services. I asked" are you with Wells Fargo?" they said yes. So I did all the paper work assuming that I was doing biz with my bank-Wells Fargo. I never thought twice about the fact that they may be someone other than who they implied. All of their documents that they have you sign have the name Wells fargo on the letter heads and use the name through out leader's merchant services contracts. So I signed up. I got pulled aside at my bank a week later - My banked said that because I did not sign up with wells fargo she would have to change my biz bank program to one that was a monthly fee. I told her that there must of been a mistake with wells because all the docs I signed had wells fargo name all over it. So after she looked into it she called and told me that what they are doing is illegal and that wells fargo is not leaders merchant services- But I had to deal with it on my end. So now I say beware it is easier than you think to get frauded. Leaders merchant services is not part of Wells Fargo- and they will tell you that they are just to get your account fusterated and betrayed- [protected]@hotmail.com

• Sb
    SBR Aug 04, 2009

LEADERS Merchant Services would like to apologize to this merchant for the experience she has had with our company. We at LEADERS Merchant Services pride ourselves in providing our merchants with superior customer service and to hear a complaint such as this is truly disheartening.

LEADERS would like to address this merchant’s complaint regarding LEADERS Merchant Services association with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.: LEADERS contractual paperwork clearly states that we are a registered ISO (Independent Sales Organization) and MSP (Merchant Service Provider) of Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo is the processing bank for LEADERS Merchant Services. LEADERS also has a copy of the merchant’s signature as proof of her signed understanding of this mutual business relationship, per the Association Disclosure, page 4 of 4, of LEADERS Processing Contract.

LEADERS would like to take this time to apologize to this merchant for the misunderstanding and we would also like to wish her well in all future endeavors.

• Ha
    hateleadermerchant Jul 26, 2010

Leaders is a LIE!! They really are a SCAM
    Terrible terrible company. I am finally getting out of my 2 year contract. I shouldve gotten out sooner. They charged me unexplainable fee's too.
    With all those fee's it probably wouldve been better to leave the first year.
    Service is unbelievably terrible.
    Never go with them EVER!!! They steal your money away. Worst people to work with.
    All very non-educated. All they know are about the additional fees they keep popping out at you for NO REASON!!!
    STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
    I will do everything I can in my power to have no-one, NO ONE go with them!

• We
    WEHELPMERCHANTS Nov 22, 2010

ALL PROCESSOR HAVE TO USE A SPONSER BANK... THAT WHAT IT SAYS ON THE APPLICATIONS...THE TRUTH IS THAT MOST BANKS DON'T DO PROCESSING AND IT IS DONE BY A PROCESSOR...MOST OF THE TIME THE BANKS CAN BE MORE EXPENSIVE THAT WORKING WITH A PROCESSOR... THE BANK MIGHT HAVE SAVED YOU THE BANK FEE AND MADE A COMMISION FROM THE PROCESSING WHICH WOULD HAVE COST YOU MORE.
    FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN LENDERS DOESN'T FALL INTO THE CHEAPER CATOGORY