Restoration Hardwaredelivery

"I ordered an upholstered headboard that took +2 months to arrive. The "white glove" delivery guys scratched my walnut floors & improperly installed the headboard so it looks like it is falling over. I called the company who ordered someone to come out & fix it, who proceeded to stand me up 2xs...when I called about getting someone else to come out, I asked about the floors & said I never heard back about them. I was very rudely told that the claim had been closed and there was nothing I could do about it. After asking to speak to a manager, it came out that the guys who scratched the floor said that 1) the scratches were already there 2) I wouldnt allow them to take pictures. These are the same guys who bullied me after it happened saying that I cant tell on them because they would get in trouble as they are not allowed to move furniture...their moving the bench at the end of the bed scratched my floors. They closed the claim based on what the guys said without even contacting me.

In the meantime I ordered a wall shelving unit that arrived crushed & a "silver" lamp that arrived a yellowed color.

My imagine of this company being a respectable & high end company was wrong!!!
Buyer Beware!!!"

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices