Reservationrewards.com — billing scam to credit card
After 4months of unknowingly paying $12.00 a month to a company calling themselves reservationrewards.com, I contacted Discover Card and they immediately flagged the account! I never signed up to receive any info from this company as I am an IATAN travel company and do not need thier services. They somehow got my credit card number after I purchased an auto part for my Lincoln Continental. They then issued a credit to my discover card after I told them I did not know who they were or why they were putting charges to my credit card. They are possibly making unknown millions and millions of dollars unearned by charging unsuspecting consumers credit cards. This needs to be investigated immediately!
More Reservationrewards.com Complaints & Reviews
- VISA Reservation Rewards - unauthorized charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized charges on my visa bill! 
- Reservationrewards.com - Charge card without knowledge! 
- Reservation Rewards - False charges 
- Reservation Rewards Shoppers Discount - Keep away from them 
- Reservation Rewards - HIDDEN SCAM!!!
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized Charges on Credit Card 
- Reservation Rewards - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Avoid this one at all costs 
- Shopperdiscount / Reservations Rewards - 2 x 12.00 charges